Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 389post #5821 of 1612912/16/15 at 6:51pmpost #5822 of 1612912/16/15 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
rip. Now I know haha.post #5823 of 1612912/16/15 at 7:46pmQuote:
Portland is the worst offender. Salt and Straw, Bridge and Burn, and of course...post #5824 of 1612912/16/15 at 7:53pm
After watching Creed (awesome movie), I kind of want to invest a little more in slightly sporty fashion, which I end up wearing a lot anyways, including commuting to the gym. What brands are SF approved? Y-3? Nike flyknits? No Acronym or Rick Owens because I still want to spend majority of my budget on CCP etc. I just feel like a slob wearing uniqlo and stan smiths all the time.post #5825 of 1612912/16/15 at 8:05pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn
After watching Creed (awesome movie), I kind of want to invest a little more in slightly sporty fashion, which I end up wearing a lot anyways, including commuting to the gym. What brands are SF approved? Y-3? Nike flyknits? No Acronym or Rick Owens because I still want to spend majority of my budget on CCP etc. I just feel like a slob wearing uniqlo and stan smiths all the time.
Y-3, Nike Sportswear, Veillance. Whatever athleisure is available. I just got a pair of outlier M-Back long crops (http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/mback-longcrops.html), which are super comfy, and you and wear them with Flyknit 5, or something in the NB shape (I use Hender Schemes and ETQs) a shell and vest on top, and you are fine.
Essentially, tapered "active" pants are yoga pants for men.post #5826 of 1612912/16/15 at 8:07pmpost #5827 of 1612912/16/15 at 8:22pmThread Starterpost #5828 of 1612912/16/15 at 8:57pmQuote:
Rivet and Hide makes sense though, they sell jeans and leather boots.
If you are basing it on the picture? You need to remember he has no upper body mass and it's sized a jacket, so sizing seems like it's reasonable.post #5829 of 1612912/16/15 at 9:06pmThread StarterQuote:
Based on the mesurements. And compared to what he looks like in other garments.post #5830 of 1612912/16/15 at 9:17pmpost #5831 of 1612912/17/15 at 8:28amThread StarterQuote:On the subject of horrible names, it's going to be intersting to see how this evolves.
1) Those are exactly the same type, and even the same, exercises I do a lot of.
2) "Elevating" what is just a basic training session really pisses me off. It's not a fucking sport.
3) I dress like that when I work out, which pisses me off even more.post #5832 of 1612912/17/15 at 9:52amQuote:
Saw that company the other day and wondered if they could get in trouble for using what's essentially become Margiela's logo.
Although, I guess they're small enough that maybe it doesn't matter.post #5833 of 1612912/17/15 at 10:01ampost #5834 of 1612912/17/15 at 10:17ampost #5835 of 1612912/17/15 at 10:27am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vintage Fabrics - Dormeuil Dormysport, Minnis Rangoon 15 minutes ago
- › $699 BNWT Suit Supply Jort Casentino US40 EU50 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 18 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 20 minutes ago
- › My week in suits 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 34 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...