It's simple and discreet key fob. Nothing complicated. Yes maybe it will take you more time to sort out the specifics, which you probably don't have a lot of seeing how you're running this place.
Just my two cents.
1) I hate replicas. Either get the original thing, or just... don't
2) I would rather not deal with the inconvenience of finding someone who can do the work. One thing that a company like Bottega does extremely well is the details, like the finish on the edges of the leather braids, etc... that, and a lot of the colors are proprietary, so you'd spend a ton of time finding the right leather, in the right grade, etc...
3) I might consider custom job for something that is really dear, but I mean, even in North America, the price is $220, which, while super high for a stupuid key ring, is not, in absolute terms, particularly high. Honestly, if I could get a guidi grey ring in the same shape. without the woven leather, I'd be good with that too, but I don't even know who on etsy would have that leather in stock.
The things I like about this:
1) the rectangular shape, which seems actually relatively uncommon.
2) The layers of tiered leather.
3) The trademark woven leather inset, which makes the thing a bit more interesting=
4) The color of the leather, which is this dove grey that is fairly hard to replicate, and that is very likely proprietary.
5) The fact that the leather that actually attaches to the ring is fairly wide. I can't stand those key rings that have a really thin attachments to the ring.
There are a lot of key rings, but a lot of them look a lot more rustic than I would like.
I needed exactly one key, day to day. I don't need a key case. I just need a key ring so that I don't lose the key and so that it is easy to locate in my pocket.