Does tres bien not ship shoes with their original box? My cp's came in a regular fedex box (with the dust bag) but without their box
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 355post #5311 of 1379512/2/15 at 2:10pmpost #5312 of 1379512/2/15 at 2:55pmpost #5313 of 1379512/2/15 at 3:02pmQuote:Originally Posted by Lorcan7
Didn't @spacepope have/had a vicuna piece?
I did! It was actually very rough, though I think that was more a function of the weave/treatment process rather than the material itself. I didn't have the piece for long, but it had softened up a bit by the time I sold it.
MA+ coat, if you're out there... I'm sorry. Come back to me. Please.post #5314 of 1379512/2/15 at 3:16pmpost #5315 of 1379512/2/15 at 3:46pmpost #5316 of 1379512/2/15 at 5:03pmpost #5317 of 1379512/2/15 at 5:09pmpost #5318 of 1379512/3/15 at 4:39am
Yo @LA Guy I know you have a personal gripe with g r a i l e d but I think you should bury the hatchet and like, negotiate with them. Your site and their site have a ton of users in common and it's annoying that on SF we have to pretend like g r a i l e d doesn't exist. It's almost... faust-ian moderation. And yes I'm annoyed because I can't link my g r a i l e d sales from here. I get it; they violated SF's TOS and their links don't generate revenue (I assume), but it's a disservice to SF users to totally blacklist the site.post #5319 of 1379512/3/15 at 4:44amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by shoreman1782
Yo @LA Guy I know you have a personal gripe with g r a i l e d but I think you should bury the hatchet and like, negotiate with them. Your site and their site have a ton of users in common and it's annoying that on SF we have to pretend like g r a i l e d doesn't exist. It's almost... faust-ian moderation. And yes I'm annoyed because I can't link my g r a i l e d sales from here. I get it; they violated SF's TOS and their links don't generate revenue (I assume), but it's a disservice to SF users to totally blacklist the site.
I never said that you can't mention it, just not directly drive traffic there.
I suppose that I can negotiate a deal with them. They would be making money off the traffic. Seems fair for them to pay some of it back.post #5320 of 1379512/3/15 at 4:46amThread StarterQuote:
They have for the shoes I've bought from them - a couple of pairs of Margiela GATs and some Visvims. I don't think that the Common Projects boxes are particularly big compared to those.post #5321 of 1379512/3/15 at 5:58amQuote:
I've only ever heard it compared to cashmere, not alpaca or the other specialty yarns. Not that that helps.
vicuna : cashmere :: cashmere : wool. (That sort of thing.)
If anybody knows, (probably more likely in MC,) I'm curious if adding 5% vicuna to 95% cashmere accomplishes anything with respect to the hand of the fabric (e.g. in my experience, adding 5% cashmere to 95% wool doesn't improve very much) or if it's a luxury-realm up-charge gimmick.post #5322 of 1379512/3/15 at 9:42ampost #5323 of 1379512/3/15 at 11:26amThread Starter
Note to new users wrting to "email@example.com"
"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SELL ON THIS POS FORUM FUCKING CRAP"
is probably not the best way to get help finding the "post new listing" button.
"I would post on this forum except for the presence of member X (admin's note: and who has been on the forum for years, and who most people seem to like). If you ban member X, then I'll probably come back, lol"
is probably not going to get you what you wanted either.
I'm also not that interested in partnering with you to sell your Versace, cheap though you assure me it is.post #5324 of 1379512/3/15 at 11:58ampost #5325 of 1379512/3/15 at 12:06pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 5 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 58 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent NEW Black Suede London 20 Side Zip Boots size 41.5 27 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 30 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL THRIFT/DISCOUNT STORE FIT PIC BRAGGING THREAD 39 minutes ago
- › TOD's cardholder blue alligator BNIB tods 47 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway