does isaora ever go on sale? looking at some of their outerwear
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 343post #5132 of 1707411/24/15 at 7:36pmpost #5133 of 1707411/24/15 at 7:39pmpost #5134 of 1707411/24/15 at 8:47pmpost #5135 of 1707411/24/15 at 11:08pmpost #5136 of 1707411/24/15 at 11:11pmpost #5137 of 1707411/24/15 at 11:29pmpost #5138 of 1707411/25/15 at 12:12amQuote:Originally Posted by sepp
Thanks again guys. Much appreciated.
Back to fashion thoughts; anyone tried the tactic of buying something cheap and used (for obscure labels) to test the sizing?
I got 2 Lad Musician shirts (both 46) and found that one fits loose while the other I couldn't even button at all!
I've been doing this with almost every purchase over the last few months -- I'll do an cheap add-on from a brand that I like but have no experience with. Things fit most of the time going by measurements, but depending on what measurements are given you can't always infer whether the cut is slim or relaxed. I'm on a really good run right now (much more success on y!/rakuten than I ever have with yoox or other shops that don't give measurements), but there's always the odd item or two that gets relegated to house wear.post #5139 of 1707411/25/15 at 12:53ampost #5140 of 1707411/25/15 at 1:11ampost #5141 of 1707411/25/15 at 7:32ampost #5142 of 1707411/25/15 at 9:49amQuote:Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
NN, John Elliott wouldn't fit that bill.
Classics aren't long (slightly longer than a reg tee I guess), u neck obv doesn't have a small neck and the mercer is also a looser neck.
Take a look at the Isaora merinos. Size down and they'll be plenty slim with a regular neck but still plenty long. If you go tts the neck is a little looser though.
Can't think of much else <$75 for that. Maybe there's some Void or Damir tees on grailed?
DLSTD crew necks for 20$
I got their modern crew which is a wider neck, and really am pleased with them for the price. I got a few of the garment dyed ones, and they have a good slim fit and longer length.post #5143 of 1707411/25/15 at 12:44pmpost #5144 of 1707411/25/15 at 1:51pmpost #5145 of 1707411/25/15 at 1:57pm
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 15 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 27 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 37 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 46 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 48 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...