Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 342post #5117 of 1396911/24/15 at 8:17ampost #5118 of 1396911/24/15 at 9:30ampost #5119 of 1396911/24/15 at 9:41ampost #5120 of 1396911/24/15 at 10:07amQuote:
Nothing really. I'd check out lithium homme and system homme if you find yourself in a department store. Some pretty good value stuff. Been liking a lot of the bombers I seepost #5121 of 1396911/24/15 at 10:14amThanks man. Will definitely check those out.
My traveling companion told me he arranged for a trip to one of those big premium outlet as well. Coming from the tropics, I (was) probably hope for some decent finds in summer wear actually. Your advise on the bombers struck my interest too; seeing many good bomber/MA-1 fits on WAYWT recently.post #5122 of 1396911/24/15 at 10:39amThe only stuff that's not bad at all in the outlets are the men's clothing. Suits with hand stitched everything, spalla camicia, pretty decent fabrics on the cheap. The variety and quality of suiting and shirting fabric ms relative to price is really nice. Streetwear type stuff on the low end kind of sucks and on the high end can be nice value.post #5123 of 1396911/24/15 at 10:55amQuote:Originally Posted by sepp
Thanks man. Will definitely check those out.
My traveling companion told me he arranged for a trip to one of those big premium outlet as well. Coming from the tropics, I (was) probably hope for some decent finds in summer wear actually. Your advise on the bombers struck my interest too; seeing many good bomber/MA-1 fits on WAYWT recently.
Might be worth looking at Beanpole for basics (pretty much Uniqlo level and have already done a Lemaire colab).post #5124 of 1396911/24/15 at 11:12amQuote:
I think Raf may have preceded both Hedi and Thom Browne kicking off the skinny suit epidemic. Maybe Costume National too. GQ probably had the most influence in spreading the tight look.
Noonan is hilarious though. Also skinny suits are cool -- if you have the body for them. (I don't).post #5125 of 1396911/24/15 at 12:30pmpost #5126 of 1396911/24/15 at 1:45pmpost #5127 of 1396911/24/15 at 4:21pmpost #5128 of 1396911/24/15 at 4:29pmpost #5129 of 1396911/24/15 at 4:33pmpost #5130 of 1396911/24/15 at 7:00pmNN, John Elliott wouldn't fit that bill.
Classics aren't long (slightly longer than a reg tee I guess), u neck obv doesn't have a small neck and the mercer is also a looser neck.
Take a look at the Isaora merinos. Size down and they'll be plenty slim with a regular neck but still plenty long. If you go tts the neck is a little looser though.
Can't think of much else <$75 for that. Maybe there's some Void or Damir tees on grailed?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 38 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 58 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 17 minutes ago
- › 5th Annual Thrift Thread Gift Exchange Unveiling 18 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...