send it back
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 799post #11972 of 170789/23/16 at 5:04pmpost #11973 of 170789/23/16 at 5:11pmpost #11974 of 170789/23/16 at 6:01pmpost #11975 of 170789/23/16 at 6:26pmpost #11976 of 170789/23/16 at 6:30pmpost #11977 of 170789/23/16 at 6:44pmpost #11978 of 170789/23/16 at 8:54pm
More drunk Fuuma posts!!!
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum
Not a workboot that's just the kind of shape that would work best. Basically I want some kind of field boot/combat boot with grosgrain straps/cinches instead of lacing.
Almost sounds like you are describing Palladiums. A lot of their current styles are pretty ugly but a plain pair might be a cheap option to use as a DIY prototype? Would be suitably unstructured. I'm sure there are fashion brands (Visvim?) that have done Palladium style sneaker boots in the past too. I can't imagine a traditional leather shoemaker being interested in the project. I wanna find that photograph now, sounds awesome.
You could look for old Helmut Lang boots (if used shoes don't gross you out). He did some that are like Palladiums with straps. Nylon and leather technical type things.Quote:
You can't buy Vanz in Vancouver? Where do all the skaters buy their gear?post #11979 of 170789/23/16 at 9:56pmpost #11980 of 170789/23/16 at 11:59pmpost #11981 of 170789/24/16 at 12:41amThread Starterpost #11982 of 170789/24/16 at 4:41ampost #11983 of 170789/24/16 at 9:55ampost #11984 of 170789/24/16 at 10:05amI have a final interview on Friday where I'm supposed to give "a 45 minute presentation on any topic you are passionate about". Its an IT/Asset Management firm but I'm friends with a guy that works there and he assured me that it can really be on "anything".
I think the longest talk I've ever given was maybe 20 mins, 30 as part of a group presentation.
Anyway, I figure I'm going to do it on fashunz, or probably just entirely on Rick since I think his story is pretty interesting. I'll just skip over the exposed genitals details and stuff but honestly I still don't know how to make it 45 mins.
Has anybody had to do something like this before?
I had a phone interview a month ago, then an in-person interview 2 days later with a supervisor and then the next day I had an interview with one of the partners and then I didn't hear anything for almost a month until they asked me to do this.post #11985 of 170789/24/16 at 10:42am
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask... 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Peal & Company Brooks Brothers Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...