Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 764post #11447 of 125539/1/16 at 3:53am
You could try Republic Boutique on Elizabeth Street. They have Y-3, Rick Owens, Raf, etc.
There is a Korean cafe that has some cheap, but interesting basics (and some amusing fakes) in China Town, but all the products are free size around EU48 so I don't think anything there would fit you.post #11448 of 125539/1/16 at 4:14ampost #11449 of 125539/1/16 at 1:40pmQuote:In case anyone was wondering about the update on this, I called what I was fairly certain was all of the RL stores in the country that carry RLPL. I found a couple helpful SAs at a few stores, (Bal Harbour, Chicago, King of Prussia) and several unhelpful ones, but no dice on the jacket. Turns out last season's goods were sent back to HQ in North Carolina a couple weeks ago, so odds were slim that there were any left. The SAs at Chicago, Bal Harbour, and King of Prussia were willing to check their stores and their systems to see if they could find any. Chicago turned up nothing, but the guy in their mens department was awesome, as was always my experience at that store. Bal Harbour found a couple Ms in Naples and one XL in Palm Beach, but it turns out Naples only had one damaged item.Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
Anyone have any ideas where I can find last season's RLPL tobacco suede bomber? I called one of their stores a week and a half ago to see if they had it in their inter-store inventory system, but I have yet to hear back from them. It's pretty much the only bomber that checks every box for me, and of course I found out about its existence weeks after the season is over.
I pretty much assumed I was SOL, but got a voicemail this afternoon from King of Prussia with the good news: apparently there were two stores that I apparently didn't call that showed that they had the jacket in their inventory. So I pulled the trigger and now we wait for it to arrive early next week. Hopefully it's the jacket I'm looking for.post #11450 of 125539/1/16 at 3:50pmpost #11451 of 125539/1/16 at 3:53pmQuote:
do you remember which ebay seller it was? I did the recommended search, and while there are a lot of bags around the $30 price range, none of them quite look like the one you have here.post #11452 of 125539/1/16 at 4:17pm
This one looks 99% the same. It doesn't say that it's internally coated with polyurethane though, so it might not have the same degree of water resistance as mine does:post #11453 of 125539/1/16 at 4:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by Rais
This one looks 99% the same. It doesn't say that it's internally coated with polyurethane though, so it might not have the same degree of water resistance as mine does:
Awesome. Much appreciatedpost #11454 of 125539/1/16 at 5:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by hayaoyamaneko
Where should I be looking for collarless popover shirts like this?
I picked up the above and a mainline Margaret Howell shirt secondhand from Japan recently but miscalculated on the sizing. I'd buy Howell stuff in the Western hemisphere but can't afford full price (at least for mainline) and used seems hard to come by here.
Looking for cotton or linen, for spring/summer/early fall. I'm into boxier cuts too.
Don't know if it's still stocked but I picked up something like you described from COS, made of hemp.post #11455 of 125539/1/16 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by baltimoron
Yeah they had a book signing for Anna Wintour as we were walking out of the exhibit hall. Thought the miyake section was really cool.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I really liked the Miyake pieces as well. The feathering portion of the show was also great. Reminded me of a recent show of Hawaiian feather work at the De Young in San Francisco. Feather capes probably the coolest thing in clothing ever.post #11456 of 125539/1/16 at 7:32pmpost #11457 of 125539/1/16 at 7:51pm
My recommendations based on phones that I've owned before:
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact 4.3" $USD140 or Xperia Z5 Compact $USD430
Both have the good specs of their respective iterations' flagship phones (camera, processor, memory, water resistant, shatter-proof) except the screens (HD res only), in a smaller form factor.post #11458 of 125539/1/16 at 8:04pmpost #11459 of 125539/1/16 at 8:22pmpost #11460 of 125539/1/16 at 9:19pmI just checked out some of the new Raf stuff, that oversized puffer jacket is legitimately crazy. I felt like costanza with his goretex puffer. There's also a pair of trousers that felt like they were made of some kind of stretch neoprene but the tag said "100% wv", isn't that virgin wool?
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 30 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › Is this too tight? 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...