The new SSENSE model is so short - almost my height. Appealing to the asian international student demographic?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicAdvicetagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicFashiontagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 0 10 Blazertagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 10 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela 14 Suittagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - 19CM STRETCH VISCOSE WOOL BLEND TROUSERStagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - BRASS SPOON NECKLACEtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - CLASSIC WOOL MARTINI JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMaison Martin Margiela - DOUBLE COLLAR TROPICAL WOOL JACKETtagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15More
- itemMargiela 11 double ring belt SS12tagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- itemMargiela Sandalstagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
- topicMensweartagged by LA Guy, 5/18/15
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) Last post on 3/20/16 at 8:21am in Classic Menswear
- Menswear Shop Refusing to Tailor "Outside" Clothing | Experiences or Advice? Last post on 1/11/16 at 8:49am in Classic Menswear
- Modern Raw Denim Jacket Last post on 2/2/16 at 11:22am in Streetwear and Denim
How can I keep my raw denim jeans (Levis 510) from fading?
Last edited: 3/23/16
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- What are denim "slub"? What is selvedge? Common denim...Last edited: 3/23/16
- I accidentally spilled a drop of fish oil onto a pair of boots....Last edited: 1/29/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 755post #11311 of 161058/22/16 at 7:51pmpost #11312 of 161058/22/16 at 8:55pmpost #11313 of 161058/23/16 at 8:10ampost #11314 of 161058/23/16 at 10:01am
On a lighter note, all of our San Francisco SW&D brethren should swing by our meetup next Thursday at SuitSupply San Francisco. I'll be there, so RSVP and then come say hi. Should be fun! Plus, sponsored drinks. Everyone wins.
Also, if you need a suit for an upcoming wedding/event, this is a pretty good opportunity.post #11315 of 161058/23/16 at 10:35amQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)On a lighter note, all of our San Francisco SW&D brethren should swing by our meetup next Thursday at SuitSupply San Francisco. I'll be there, so RSVP and then come say hi. Should be fun! Plus, sponsored drinks. Everyone wins.
Also, if you need a suit for an upcoming wedding/event, this is a pretty good opportunity.
@cyc wid it
and everyone else - I expect to see you there!
@Mr. Moo you free to join?post #11316 of 161058/23/16 at 1:26pmQuote:
I'll most likely be out therepost #11317 of 161058/23/16 at 2:16pmpost #11318 of 161058/23/16 at 2:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by badeggcat
@KaleidoscopicK Size 2 for sure. Size 1 is weird, like a male XS in a female cutQuote:
Thanks for the information, gents! I'll be sure to revive the Kapital thread once I start obtaining some pieces.
Edited by KaleidoscopicK - 8/23/16 at 8:33pmpost #11319 of 161058/23/16 at 2:58pmpost #11320 of 161058/23/16 at 5:33pmThread Starterpost #11321 of 161058/23/16 at 10:43pmpost #11322 of 161058/23/16 at 11:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I guess we'll differ on this one. I really like the look of that desert boot style vs the heavier chukka.post #11323 of 161058/23/16 at 11:21pmpost #11324 of 161058/23/16 at 11:40pm
I'm heading back to school next month and I feel the need to replace my backpack, which I've been using for far too long.
General requirements are:
- the traditional style with two straps (I've never been a fan of messenger bags)
- durability: it needs to be able to hold up well against rain and snow
- having a separate compartment to fit my 15'' laptop would be nice
- Relatively nice looking; I'd like to take it out on day-trips into the city.
I'd prefer not to spend over $300 CAD but I'm willing to go over that budget a little if it impresses me. I'm not sure how realistic that is for a quality backpack.
I'm currently leaning towards this Master-Piece backpack on NMWA:
Any other brands I should keep an eye on? I know there's Filson but I haven't found anything from them yet that catches my attention.
I imagine it would, depending on the intended fit of the piece. I tried on a Ring coat a couple of weeks ago and because it's roomy, the Size 1 was good for me.
Edited by KaleidoscopicK - 8/24/16 at 1:19ampost #11325 of 161058/24/16 at 1:59amThread StarterQuote:
Part of the charm, but this is what every traditional shoemaker has argued with me about when we are designing these things.Quote:
That bag is the best cool to price ratio that you are going to get. Plus, it is durable and well engineered to boot. Get it.
- Should I wash my raw denim jeans when I get them? What will be the...
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 seconds ago
- › Suit sleeve length 38 seconds ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Post Pictures of your Tattoos 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...