or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) - Page 671

post #10051 of 13973
i started as a salesman then was promoted to floor manager/closer, which is pretty much still a salesman, but on top of that i was the guy that came in to close a deal if a colleague was having issues. so yes pretty much i was the douche that comes over when you wont agree to buy a car to pressure you some more.
post #10052 of 13973
Is anybody making an indigo dyed linen trucker jacket (or bomber jacket)? I've found both made with indigo french terry, canvas and ventile, but no linen.
post #10053 of 13973
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Is anybody making an indigo dyed linen trucker jacket (or bomber jacket)? I've found both made with indigo french terry, canvas and ventile, but no linen.

Simon Miller has one. Both on Mr. Porter and Simon Milller's site. Probably other stockists as well. It's an indigo linen bomber.
post #10054 of 13973
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

So who was it that posted the latest comment? rotflmao.gif

lol.  I swear, it wasn't me.  I was out in a cabin at Glacier National Park when that was posted.  Whoever did it should have posted a hyperlink though.

post #10055 of 13973
@dieworkwear thanks! That looks pretty good. If I can find a size 4 I'll give it a whirl.
post #10056 of 13973
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieworkwear View Post

Simon Miller has one. Both on Mr. Porter and Simon Milller's site. Probably other stockists as well. It's an indigo linen bomber.

Simon Miller will also have the most kick ass sashiko bomber this coming winter.  We were not allowed to take pictures of it in the showroom (same as Blue Blue Japan) since the rep was not there.  But it was pretty amazing.

post #10057 of 13973
Can anyone explain to me the monochromatic pastel tennis shoe trend (mint green and pink especially) and/or show me some photos where it actually looks good? Is this part of that whole palewave thing?
post #10058 of 13973
@LA Guy is there going to be a NYC meet up this year or is that just up to us / forum members?
post #10059 of 13973
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@LA Guy is there going to be a NYC meet up this year or is that just up to us / forum members?

Well. we are planning a trunk show, so yes?

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #10060 of 13973
Cool, yeah that's what I meant. I want to go to one before I move back OS so everybody can tell me I look bad irl.
post #10061 of 13973
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Cool, yeah that's what I meant. I want to go to one before I move back OS so everybody can tell me I look bad irl.

I'll put hat on my list of things to do.  What is OS?  You guys need to type things out.  Even on the phone, with the tracer. it's so easy...

post #10062 of 13973
Overseas... My bad.
post #10063 of 13973
i will come to the trunk show if @Synthese will do a kpop dance-off with me nod[1].gif
post #10064 of 13973
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i will come to the trunk show if @Synthese will do a kpop dance-off with me nod[1].gif

Would that go something like this? 

 

post #10065 of 13973
Young dude at my gym today was undressing and I noticed he was wearing sock garters. I was impressed.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope)