or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. - Page 7

post #91 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd I/O View Post

Can Bonafe duplicate the vertical reverse (?) stitch at the front tip of Edward Green's Dover/Nevis? I'm talking about the stitching that makes it a split toe.


I've read that EG only has a few people hand-sewing these pie-crust aprons and it takes several years to reach consistent, clean seams. More likely doing this same operation hour by hour from day to day every single year will drive the craftsmen mental. Either way, I haven't seen as beautiful crusts from any other maker out there.
post #92 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

A few Bonafé MTOs just arrived.

Darth Vader Wholecuts with Lightsaber Red lining. smile.gif


Modified Button Boot in Ivory Suede and Black Calf for our friend Down Under.


Modified model 3725 in Hidro Volpe (suede).


Modified Button Boot.

A lot of great MTO's that you are killing me with there Patrik!! Will post them soon!
post #93 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

They are experimenting with this but this far it's in the beta stage.

smile.gif
post #94 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

I've read that EG only has a few people hand-sewing these pie-crust aprons and it takes several years to reach consistent, clean seams. More likely doing this same operation hour by hour from day to day every single year will drive the craftsmen mental. Either way, I haven't seen as beautiful crusts from any other maker out there.

Have you compared it with the Gaziano & Girling Hove?
post #95 of 225
X-post from Skoak thread:

Just about to go out but I thought I'd share a quick photo of my black Bonafe wholecuts just received a few hours ago. The materials are great and I love the shape.



post #96 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

X-post from Skoak thread:

Just about to go out but I thought I'd share a quick photo of my black Bonafe wholecuts just received a few hours ago. The materials are great and I love the shape.
Wholecuts (Click to show)
[/



Awesome shoes! fing02[1].gif
post #97 of 225
A picture of those hidro volpe wholecuts on their maiden voyage! Thanks to Leaves and the other guys at Skoab for their magnificent service!



Sorry for the bad quality of the picture, iPhone is the only available device for me at the moment!
post #98 of 225
X-post from our thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revilo View Post

A picture of those hidro volpe wholecuts on their maiden voyage! Thanks to Leaves and the other guys at Skoab for their magnificent service!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture, iPhone is the only available device for me at the moment!

Welcome to the forums, nice way to pop your SF cherry! smile.gif
post #99 of 225
X-post from our thread:

New arrivals:

Enzo Bonafé Double Monks (a lot of sizes were pre-booked so stock is limited):



Enzo Bonafé Adelaide in Gold Museum Calf:

post #100 of 225

Just a better picture of my wholecuts! The fit is amazing! 

 

post #101 of 225
post #102 of 225
Great looking shoes!
post #103 of 225
What last is that on?
post #104 of 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawl Lapel View Post

Great looking shoes!

Right!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

What last is that on?

That would be the 804 last.

post #105 of 225
Those are gorgeous shoes. The suede accents make a plain brown captoe have a little extra flair, and yet still be classy at the same time.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.