Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. - Page 159

post #2371 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

This is what I'm thinking for Balway: 

HW Construction
Sienna Hatch bottom-leather 
Kudu shaft in close matching or dark brown shaft 
Single Dainite Sole 
946 or 363MOD last (I have a wide foot, so wider fitting last is a must)
I want to do Norvegese but would only do it EB can trim the welt closer to the shoe. I abhor the wide welt look. Otherwise it'd be flat welt. 

Let me know what you guys think. Paging @peppercorn78
 and other duck-footed brethren. 

Am interested in this makeup as well, if going with the 363 and norvegese. Need to see leather swatch's before jumping in though.
post #2372 of 3126
Id be up for MOD363 as well.
post #2373 of 3126
Ok, well that's two interests. Waiting on whether norvegese welt can be trimmed close like a flat welt. Will get pictures of sienna hatch and a complimentary or dark brown kudu.
post #2374 of 3126

Another Balway makeup proposal:

 

HW Construction

Medium Brown Bolet Calf Bottom Leather (#3 here)

Dark Brown Inca 6120 (#4 here)

Single dainite sole

363MOD last

 

Let me know what you guys think or if anyone is interested!

post #2375 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm93 View Post
 

Another Balway makeup proposal:

 

HW Construction

Medium Brown Bolet Calf Bottom Leather (#3 here)

Dark Brown Inca 6120 (#4 here)

Single dainite sole

363MOD last

 

Let me know what you guys think or if anyone is interested!

I would potentially be interested but with a double dainite sole? A deal breaker? 

post #2376 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by EUtroll View Post

I would potentially be interested but with a double dainite sole? A deal breaker? 
Does EB have victory soles? They are the absolute best rubber soles IMHO.
post #2377 of 3126
Their millerghie soles are very very comfortable
post #2378 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenaf2003 View Post

Am interested in this makeup as well, if going with the 363 and norvegese. Need to see leather swatch's before jumping in though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Id be up for MOD363 as well.

SoleGarb says he might have enough kudu for one single MTO. Would you guys be open to a dark brown hatch grain or inca shaft?
post #2379 of 3126

Has anybody seen EB hatch after some wears? 

post #2380 of 3126

Nope, but a 3930 Jodhpur in hatch grain is interesting me...  

post #2381 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by EUtroll View Post
 

I would potentially be interested but with a double dainite sole? A deal breaker? 

 

Certainly not a deal breaker. What is a double dainite sole exactly, a leather sole and then a dainite sole? I'm wondering how that is comfort-wise as opposed to just dainite, particularly in terms of stiffness.

post #2382 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post


SoleGarb says he might have enough kudu for one single MTO. Would you guys be open to a dark brown hatch grain or inca shaft?

I like the idea of the hatch grain.
post #2383 of 3126
X-Post from SkoaB Thread

Maiden voyage for these jodhpurs. GMTO on 804 last. Thanks to @ThunderMarch for organizing!

804 in size 8 works very well...was worried after I had to size up to 8.5 on 946.







post #2384 of 3126
They look great. I really want to do a Jodhpur GMTO. Torn between EB and Zonkey.
post #2385 of 3126
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarosi View Post

X-Post from SkoaB Thread

Maiden voyage for these jodhpurs. GMTO on 804 last. Thanks to @ThunderMarch for organizing!

804 in size 8 works very well...was worried after I had to size up to 8.5 on 946.







Good to know, you and me are exact same size on EB and I am very sure other brands also. I also have jodhpur coming in soon. And once again congrats biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.