or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. - Page 148

post #2206 of 2840
Those shoes look AMAZING. However, I think they do look silly without pants. Though, in my view, I can't imagine any "dress" shoe outside of loafers looking anything short of silly in shorts
post #2207 of 2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdes81 View Post
 

 

I've been wearing them with light pants but thought I'd try something different (wardrobe is a bit limited while on vacation):

 

 

They're definitely fantastic with linen, no doubts there!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

^^like this look a lot better & understand able my man.


I agree that they work great with light summer pants like linen and I would wear them for a vacation shoe too!!!

post #2208 of 2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

Those shoes look AMAZING. However, I think they do look silly without pants. Though, in my view, I can't imagine any "dress" shoe outside of loafers looking anything short of silly in shorts

Preach, brother. God created boat shoes for a reason.
post #2209 of 2840

 

Soon 2 years old Bonafè adelaides. 3200 MOD, 946 last, Vitello giamaica. 

post #2210 of 2840
Need socks and pants for those terrific spectators.
post #2211 of 2840

Anyone has aubergine calf pictures in the wild?

 

Wondering how yesterday's purchase is gonna look :bounce2:

post #2212 of 2840
Enzo Bonafé pre-orders season is here! We just added these Bonafé styles to our pre-orders. X-post from our thread.

Enzo Bonafè Chelsea Boot


Enzo Bonafè Etrusco Wholecut


Enzo Bonafè Jumper boot in Mahogany Shell Cordovan
post #2213 of 2840

EB tobacco Chelsea today.
post #2214 of 2840

@Leaves Could you describe the difference in colour between the Carmina Tobacco suede vs. the EB? I find the Carmina Tobacco to be quite yellowish.

post #2215 of 2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityplace View Post

@Leaves
 Could you describe the difference in colour between the Carmina Tobacco suede vs. the EB? I find the Carmina Tobacco to be quite yellowish.

The EB one is darker too. And yes, less warm.
post #2216 of 2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


The EB one is darker too. And yes, less warm.

 

Sounds perfect!

post #2217 of 2840
The seamless wholecuts just arrived!!

post #2218 of 2840

love the color

post #2219 of 2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogTO View Post

The seamless wholecuts just arrived!!

 

Look amazing. The new pre-order on Skoak is for the same pair sans seamless right? I just pre-ordered a pair the other day. 

 

http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/gmtos/products/pre-order-deposit-enzo-bonafe-etrusco-wholecut

post #2220 of 2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerofLove View Post

Look amazing. The new pre-order on Skoak is for the same pair sans seamless right? I just pre-ordered a pair the other day. 

http://us.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/gmtos/products/pre-order-deposit-enzo-bonafe-etrusco-wholecut


It's not the same color as well. This was aubergine (eggplant basically).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.