or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. - Page 125

post #1861 of 2837

Hippo looks pretty cool Would be interested in a version with it on the shaft, but not a full - seems too much to me

post #1862 of 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Hippo looks pretty cool Would be interested in a version with it on the shaft, but not a full - seems too much to me

There's nothing precluding doing a shaft-only version except for the 3 participant requirement. If you want to outline a makeup you'd like to see, I can check if others may be interested.
post #1863 of 2837

i'll sign up for a full-on black hippo boot with chain stitch & mid brown soul edge

                                   preferably done on the 946 last

post #1864 of 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post
 

i'll sign up for a full-on black hippo boot with chain stitch & mid brown soul edge

                                   preferably done on the 946 last


Noted. I'll let you know when I find out about the availability of black!

post #1865 of 2837

Gentlemen,

 

Hope you don't mind me posing these here:

 

photo image_zpswhuljdqc.jpg

post #1866 of 2837
^^Amazing make up.
post #1867 of 2837
@Leaves where is the list of current EB leathers available? I'm in the market for a new Chelsea boot. Thinking EB or St.C kudu smile.gif
post #1868 of 2837
I know AA Crack carries the G&G kudu leather. Would love to see if EB could source those and we could use at the EB price point.
post #1869 of 2837

Anyone know what EB chukka this is?

 

post #1870 of 2837

^^^ The awsesome kind?  :) Ask Skoak, it's their pic.

post #1871 of 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post
 

Gentlemen,

 

Hope you don't mind me posing these here:

 

photo image_zpswhuljdqc.jpg

 

804?  Very sleek and an absolutely gorgeous shade of shell.  That sure is a looooong toe box, though - particularly evident in profile.  What size are these - just so I can get a sense of proportion.  I'd really like to try a pair of 804s for fit but it's a potentially expensive experiment.

post #1872 of 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by wklq76a View Post

There's nothing precluding doing a shaft-only version except for the 3 participant requirement. If you want to outline a makeup you'd like to see, I can check if others may be interested.

I am interested, thanks for the detailed write-up.
Your makeup sounds perfect.
post #1873 of 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

I am interested, thanks for the detailed write-up.
Your makeup sounds perfect.

Added you to the list of interested parties - thanks!
post #1874 of 2837
I'm always interested in exotics so keep me in the loop for the hippo too.
post #1875 of 2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post

I'm always interested in exotics so keep me in the loop for the hippo too.

Got you down on my list - thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.