or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. - Page 105

post #1561 of 2863
I drummed up something else to gabriel last week on a single mto already :/
post #1562 of 2863
ThunderMarch I was just admiring them lol I am not sure if I can pull them off lol but if I am not mistaken that shoe is G&G & was on sale for around 700$ few months ago on Skoak site.
post #1563 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by borbor View Post

I drummed up something else to gabriel last week on a single mto already :/

Hey man, no worries. 

Next time you can really just throw it out there. I have a feeling we might be able to put together some seriously killer GMTOs. Really.

post #1564 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

ThunderMarch I was just admiring them lol I am not sure if I can pull them off lol but if I am not mistaken that shoe is G&G & was on sale for around 700$ few months ago on Skoak site.

 

Hey those are actually Bonafes. They actually went on the odd stock section. I hesitated, I do not know why, and paid the price.

post #1565 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

Hey those are actually Bonafes. They actually went on the odd stock section. I hesitated, I do not know why, and paid the price.
Ah got yea for some reason I was thinking they were G&G lol but was a good buy from odd section no doubt
post #1566 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post
 

Hey man, no worries. 

Next time you can really just throw it out there. I have a feeling we might be able to put together some seriously killer GMTOs. Really.

No sweat, will do :cheers:

post #1567 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by borbor View Post

Rofl. Seriously unsubbing. This @ThunderMarch fellow is just nad news :-p

He is indeed the King of Bonafè GMTOs! smile.gif
post #1568 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


He is indeed the King of Bonafè GMTOs! smile.gif

I'm peanuts compared to some of the big players here.

 

That being said, SF feels like home. 

 

Only on SF, do people not look weirdly at me for buying a few more pairs of shoes.

Only on SF, do people not call me a caterpillar.

Only on SF, do I not need to explain to people what an MTO is.

Only on SF, do other fellow weirdos, with a strange addiction to shoes, congregate, and understand each other's similar, strange obsessions. 

post #1569 of 2863

@ThunderMarch , i have been thinking of spectators for some time. I may be keen on what you are proposing. At least i will be keeping a lookout for a 3rd person.

 

Do you have photos of the leathers you mentioned?

post #1570 of 2863

X-post from the SkoaB thread.

 

Gents, 
I am wondering if this makeup might interest anyone?

It's basically an EB chelsea boot, but in black, leather sole. Open to last suggestions. Realise a black chelsea boot is pretty classic. 

post #1571 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

X-post from the SkoaB thread.

Gents, 

I am wondering if this makeup might interest anyone?
It's basically an EB chelsea boot, but in black, leather sole. Open to last suggestions. Realise a black chelsea boot is pretty classic. 


I think 74945 last would look great on it. I think @Leaves should have a pair of EB suede Chelsea boots on 74945 last. Maybe he can show us some pictures.
post #1572 of 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


I think 74945 last would look great on it. I think @Leaves should have a pair of EB suede Chelsea boots on 74945 last. Maybe he can show us some pictures.

 

Hey there, thanks. The other interested party is also keen on the 74945 last, it looks like a possibility.

post #1573 of 2863
I have those suede Chelsea boot you posted love them very very nice boots biggrin.gif
post #1574 of 2863

Hey @Leaves, would you happen to know the ETA for that snuff suede Chukka GMTO from a few months ago?

post #1575 of 2863
H Width Chukka in museum calf!!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.