or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. - Page 9

post #121 of 232
Yes very small considering other manufacturers, I also visited Mario Bemer, Stefanos brother while I was in Florence but he only makes Goodyear construction and I still Love Enzo Bonafe's shoes, they will make you anything so it's difficult to see what you want because they allow you to choose a last and style and make changes to anything thay have, in other words they do not have a line of shoes so what they make you is unique. I was reading something yesterday I did not no, Enzo the father who is now 80 trained under what he refers to as his master Testoni, now in business for 50 years his wife and son Mossimo, and daughter are all involved in crafting some of the finest shoes still made by hand. They make more Goodyear but for 100 euros more you can have Norweigen great pricing I'll send some pics I took while there, especially and new pair of alligator in cordovan color with braided Norweigen whole piece amazing.
post #122 of 232
Please do post pics. Very interesting and useful info.
post #123 of 232
What is the best way to post pics cannot figure it out or I can email you the pics, llwdwks@verizon.net
post #124 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reero View Post

What is the best way to post pics cannot figure it out or I can email you the pics



Click the button highlighted above and click upload file and select the image you want to upload. I would also advise you to delete your email so you don't get spammed.
post #125 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reero View Post

What is the best way to post pics cannot figure it out or I can email you the pics, llwdwks@verizon.net

I think I know which one you are referring to:
post #126 of 232


Is this the prototype at Enzo bonafe they have only made this pair so far
post #127 of 232
When I was there Mossimo mentioned your site for me to look at ther in Sweden. I have been wanting to open men's shoes here in California for a while hopefully one day soon love those gators and I have the same watch your wearing in the pics, great taste.
post #128 of 232

I just ordered my first Enzo Bonafe shoes. They are on the 2102 soft chiseled last. Which shoe trees do you gentlemen use and/or recommend?

post #129 of 232

Where did you order them from thanks Lorenzo, I use Nordstrom shoe trees  if you have a RACK near you.

post #130 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reero View Post
 

Where did you order them from thanks Lorenzo, I use Nordstrom shoe trees  if you have a RACK near you.

 

I ordered them from Skoak. Do the Nordstrom shoes trees fit well?

 

EDIT

post #131 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof6 View Post

I just ordered my first Enzo Bonafe shoes. They are on the 2102 soft chiseled last. Which shoe trees do you gentlemen use and/or recommend?

My Enzo Bonafe wholecuts are on the 946 last. I used some Kent Wang shoe trees in them and I think they work pretty well. The Kent Wang trees are flatter in the forefoot area compared to the typical Woodlore or Rochester trees, yet have more height for the instep area, so I felt that the overall shape worked better for the Bonafes.
post #132 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post


My Enzo Bonafe wholecuts are on the 946 last. I used some Kent Wang shoe trees in them and I think they work pretty well. The Kent Wang trees are flatter in the forefoot area compared to the typical Woodlore or Rochester trees, yet have more height for the instep area, so I felt that the overall shape worked better for the Bonafes.

 

Good to know. Thank you for your help. 

post #133 of 232
Yes Nordstrom shoe trees fit very well I use them on all shoes Santoni, Bruno Magli and Enzo Bonafe, priced well you can order from the Nordstrom Rack they fit the 946 last on my Bonafe's
post #134 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reero View Post

Yes Nordstrom shoe trees fit very well I use them on all shoes Santoni, Bruno Magli and Enzo Bonafe, priced well you can order from the Nordstrom Rack they fit the 946 last on my Bonafe's

 

Very helpful. Thank you. 

post #135 of 232
Some pics of my EB and StC wholecuts......







New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes.