You're probably right, but why would they all of a sudden add an entire 1" to the thigh? Kind of odd and a pretty big change to the fit considering that's adding 2" to the entire thigh...
Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ლ(｡◕ˇε ˇ◕。ლ）HERE are a few small items for you to enjoy Last post on 6/15/11 at 10:46pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
UNIS, any info on this brand? - Page 22
Styleforum Top Picks
Anyone having discomfort from the rise?
I noticed inside the pants, there's another 1/4" or so seam that sticks up along the crotch. This means the rise measurement, as typically taken from the outside, isn't totally accurate since there's more fabric sticking up inside, resulting in less room in the crotch.
I sized the waist so it's comfortable standing up, but is snug when sitting down (even more so in the crotch). Should I size up in the waist and wear them lower? Or are these not for me?
- UNIS, any info on this brand?
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** just now
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo navy linen blazer, sz S 6 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)