Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:48 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & Hide
Last edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
UNIS, any info on this brand? - Page 14post #196 of 3221/14/12 at 5:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 3221/25/12 at 11:15ampost #198 of 3222/24/12 at 6:59ampost #199 of 3222/24/12 at 9:11amQuote:
Others may disagree but I have found the UNIS Gio (regular, not skinny/dressy) to be the most TTS fitting trouser I've owned. I would say if the EP measure 34 and you like them, go for 34 in the Gio's.post #200 of 3222/24/12 at 10:49amQuote:
I'd agree with this.
Though I do not consider the regular Gios slim, they are straight, the Epaulet Rivets fit slimmer than the Gios. That and the Gios definietly open up some after a few wears, whereas the rivets still seem to fit the same.
I love me my Gio's, own about 6 pair, but I have been leaning towards my rivets lately.post #201 of 3222/24/12 at 10:57ampost #202 of 3222/24/12 at 11:34ampost #203 of 3224/18/12 at 5:19pmpost #204 of 3224/18/12 at 5:33pmpost #205 of 3224/18/12 at 6:41pmpost #206 of 3224/18/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by JMRouse
Got my first pair of Unis Gio's a month ago and just ordered my 2nd. Love the fit. Perfect rise and taper down the leg. Even the inseam is just the rig length for me. Couldn't be happier.
Paid under $100 for both, but could see myself buying a pair in the future at full price.
Gio skinny?post #207 of 3224/18/12 at 11:17pmpost #208 of 3224/19/12 at 3:20ampost #209 of 3224/19/12 at 9:00am
- UNIS, any info on this brand?
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...
Currently, there are 1076 Active Users (186 Members and 890 Guests)
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 48 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 58 seconds ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 7 minutes ago
- › Shirt fit on suit when leaving collar unbuttoned 10 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 13 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 24 minutes ago
- › Maftei Shoes - Vienna - Bespoke, MTO , RTW 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...