Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:54 am in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 7/27/15 at 4:14pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
UNIS, any info on this brand? - Page 14post #196 of 3221/14/12 at 5:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 3221/25/12 at 11:15ampost #198 of 3222/24/12 at 6:59ampost #199 of 3222/24/12 at 9:11amQuote:
Others may disagree but I have found the UNIS Gio (regular, not skinny/dressy) to be the most TTS fitting trouser I've owned. I would say if the EP measure 34 and you like them, go for 34 in the Gio's.post #200 of 3222/24/12 at 10:49amQuote:
I'd agree with this.
Though I do not consider the regular Gios slim, they are straight, the Epaulet Rivets fit slimmer than the Gios. That and the Gios definietly open up some after a few wears, whereas the rivets still seem to fit the same.
I love me my Gio's, own about 6 pair, but I have been leaning towards my rivets lately.post #201 of 3222/24/12 at 10:57ampost #202 of 3222/24/12 at 11:34ampost #203 of 3224/18/12 at 5:19pmpost #204 of 3224/18/12 at 5:33pmpost #205 of 3224/18/12 at 6:41pmpost #206 of 3224/18/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by JMRouse
Got my first pair of Unis Gio's a month ago and just ordered my 2nd. Love the fit. Perfect rise and taper down the leg. Even the inseam is just the rig length for me. Couldn't be happier.
Paid under $100 for both, but could see myself buying a pair in the future at full price.
Gio skinny?post #207 of 3224/18/12 at 11:17pmpost #208 of 3224/19/12 at 3:20ampost #209 of 3224/19/12 at 9:00am
- UNIS, any info on this brand?
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1606 Active Users (368 Members and 1238 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › RHUDE SS16 Collection Interview 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 5 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › The official list of online stores 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...