Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ლ(｡◕ˇε ˇ◕。ლ）HERE are a few small items for you to enjoy Last post on 6/15/11 at 10:46pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
UNIS, any info on this brand? - Page 14post #196 of 3221/14/12 at 5:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #197 of 3221/25/12 at 11:15ampost #198 of 3222/24/12 at 6:59ampost #199 of 3222/24/12 at 9:11amQuote:
Others may disagree but I have found the UNIS Gio (regular, not skinny/dressy) to be the most TTS fitting trouser I've owned. I would say if the EP measure 34 and you like them, go for 34 in the Gio's.post #200 of 3222/24/12 at 10:49amQuote:
I'd agree with this.
Though I do not consider the regular Gios slim, they are straight, the Epaulet Rivets fit slimmer than the Gios. That and the Gios definietly open up some after a few wears, whereas the rivets still seem to fit the same.
I love me my Gio's, own about 6 pair, but I have been leaning towards my rivets lately.post #201 of 3222/24/12 at 10:57ampost #202 of 3222/24/12 at 11:34ampost #203 of 3224/18/12 at 5:19pmpost #204 of 3224/18/12 at 5:33pmpost #205 of 3224/18/12 at 6:41pmpost #206 of 3224/18/12 at 10:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by JMRouse
Got my first pair of Unis Gio's a month ago and just ordered my 2nd. Love the fit. Perfect rise and taper down the leg. Even the inseam is just the rig length for me. Couldn't be happier.
Paid under $100 for both, but could see myself buying a pair in the future at full price.
Gio skinny?post #207 of 3224/18/12 at 11:17pmpost #208 of 3224/19/12 at 3:20ampost #209 of 3224/19/12 at 9:00am
- UNIS, any info on this brand?
Styleforum Top Picks
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Currently, there are 1470 Active Users (324 Members and 1146 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 41 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 47 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 9 minutes ago
- › SW&D Suits and Blazers CHALLENGE Thread 13/Mar/15 - 30/Mar/15 12 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...