Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Uniqlo Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:07 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Engineered Garments SS15 Last post on 10/26/15 at 3:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
UNIS, any info on this brand? - Page 9post #121 of 3227/25/11 at 9:34ampost #122 of 3227/25/11 at 9:55ampost #123 of 3227/25/11 at 9:59ampost #124 of 3228/4/11 at 8:01pmpost #125 of 3228/4/11 at 8:35pmJust picked up 2 pairs of Gio's and 2 Felix shirts.
Unis' ain't cheap, but considering all that goes into making them (I know you all read Eunice's response to that blogger w/ regards to price), and the fact that nealy everything eventually goes on sale, makes their products worth ever cent IMO.post #126 of 3228/8/11 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Spencer
Just picked up 2 pairs of Gio's and 2 Felix shirts.
Unis' ain't cheap, but considering all that goes into making them (I know you all read Eunice's response to that blogger w/ regards to price), and the fact that nealy everything eventually goes on sale, makes their products worth ever cent IMO.
Nice. What did you get specifically?
the loden pants have a nice rich color IMOpost #127 of 3228/11/11 at 11:06amQuote:
Anyone on the fence with Unis, get off and buy some of their stuff on sale! Sure the prices are high on some stuff, but the quality and fit of their clothe sis second to none. Gio pants fit great, definitely slim, pretty comparable fit to my APC NS. Great soft material. The Felix shirts are my new favorite shirt. It’s fitted, but not too slim. A bit more snug than Gitman, but nothing like BoO which is cut way to slim IMO.post #128 of 3229/20/11 at 9:57ampost #129 of 3229/20/11 at 10:05am
Just recently bought a pair of Unis Logan's in a dark hunter green color. Love them. Button fly is nice, they feel very well made. Good rise too, so you can tuck in your shirt and not look like you'll topple over because your legs look so short. One thing, anyone else notice how small the side pocket openings are? Gio's are too skinny in the thigh for my taste.post #130 of 3229/20/11 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Do my eyes deceive me? Are the Gio pants $198 instead of $228? I wonder what brought about this price change.
Your eyes do not deceive. We just received the black and leaf pair which are f'ing spectacular in the Gio Pant and we'll be getting Ox Blood, Seal Grey, Emerald and Vintage Khaki in the Gio Slim Pant along with the perfect slim cargo end of September. Prices have come down which is even more amazing.post #131 of 3229/20/11 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by jhoo04
Your eyes do not deceive. We just received the black and leaf pair which are f'ing spectacular in the Gio Pant and we'll be getting Ox Blood, Seal Grey, Emerald and Vintage Khaki in the Gio Slim Pant along with the perfect slim cargo end of September. Prices have come down which is even more amazing.
I saw the Ox Blood...and let me say IT'S A VERY NICE COLOR. Assuming you work for UNIS, what accounts for the 14% price change?post #132 of 3229/20/11 at 12:08pmpost #133 of 3229/20/11 at 1:37pmpost #134 of 3229/20/11 at 3:16pmpost #135 of 3229/20/11 at 6:22pm
Unis makes really great stuff. I have a couple pairs of Gio pants, a Felix shirt, and a spectacular cotton cardigan in chestnut (like a less saturated army green) with purple buttons. I hope their next lineup has more cardigans, since I'll definitely pick one up! The shirt was my favorite to wear this summer because the fabric was so lightweight and was woven with a really interesting pattern. I'm drooling over the ox blood Gios right now, and will probably succumb soon.
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 17 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Winter boots that aren't ugly 5 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge September 2nd 2016 - the #menswear aficionado 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 27 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding