Related Forum Threads
- The Minimal Closet: What are your must haves? Last post on 11/8/13 at 9:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Band of Outsiders, Wings + Horns, Nudie, J.Crew 484, APC, NDC - 27/06!! Last post on 7/4/11 at 8:08pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- ლ(｡◕ˇε ˇ◕。ლ）HERE are a few small items for you to enjoy Last post on 6/15/11 at 10:46pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
UNIS, any info on this brand? - Page 9post #121 of 3227/25/11 at 9:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #122 of 3227/25/11 at 9:55ampost #123 of 3227/25/11 at 9:59ampost #124 of 3228/4/11 at 8:01pmpost #125 of 3228/4/11 at 8:35pmJust picked up 2 pairs of Gio's and 2 Felix shirts.
Unis' ain't cheap, but considering all that goes into making them (I know you all read Eunice's response to that blogger w/ regards to price), and the fact that nealy everything eventually goes on sale, makes their products worth ever cent IMO.post #126 of 3228/8/11 at 6:54amQuote:Originally Posted by Spencer
Just picked up 2 pairs of Gio's and 2 Felix shirts.
Unis' ain't cheap, but considering all that goes into making them (I know you all read Eunice's response to that blogger w/ regards to price), and the fact that nealy everything eventually goes on sale, makes their products worth ever cent IMO.
Nice. What did you get specifically?
the loden pants have a nice rich color IMOpost #127 of 3228/11/11 at 11:06amQuote:
Anyone on the fence with Unis, get off and buy some of their stuff on sale! Sure the prices are high on some stuff, but the quality and fit of their clothe sis second to none. Gio pants fit great, definitely slim, pretty comparable fit to my APC NS. Great soft material. The Felix shirts are my new favorite shirt. It’s fitted, but not too slim. A bit more snug than Gitman, but nothing like BoO which is cut way to slim IMO.post #128 of 3229/20/11 at 9:57ampost #129 of 3229/20/11 at 10:05am
Just recently bought a pair of Unis Logan's in a dark hunter green color. Love them. Button fly is nice, they feel very well made. Good rise too, so you can tuck in your shirt and not look like you'll topple over because your legs look so short. One thing, anyone else notice how small the side pocket openings are? Gio's are too skinny in the thigh for my taste.post #130 of 3229/20/11 at 11:30amQuote:Originally Posted by mr.orange
Do my eyes deceive me? Are the Gio pants $198 instead of $228? I wonder what brought about this price change.
Your eyes do not deceive. We just received the black and leaf pair which are f'ing spectacular in the Gio Pant and we'll be getting Ox Blood, Seal Grey, Emerald and Vintage Khaki in the Gio Slim Pant along with the perfect slim cargo end of September. Prices have come down which is even more amazing.post #131 of 3229/20/11 at 12:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by jhoo04
Your eyes do not deceive. We just received the black and leaf pair which are f'ing spectacular in the Gio Pant and we'll be getting Ox Blood, Seal Grey, Emerald and Vintage Khaki in the Gio Slim Pant along with the perfect slim cargo end of September. Prices have come down which is even more amazing.
I saw the Ox Blood...and let me say IT'S A VERY NICE COLOR. Assuming you work for UNIS, what accounts for the 14% price change?post #132 of 3229/20/11 at 12:08pmpost #133 of 3229/20/11 at 1:37pmpost #134 of 3229/20/11 at 3:16pmpost #135 of 3229/20/11 at 6:22pm
Unis makes really great stuff. I have a couple pairs of Gio pants, a Felix shirt, and a spectacular cotton cardigan in chestnut (like a less saturated army green) with purple buttons. I hope their next lineup has more cardigans, since I'll definitely pick one up! The shirt was my favorite to wear this summer because the fabric was so lightweight and was woven with a really interesting pattern. I'm drooling over the ox blood Gios right now, and will probably succumb soon.
- UNIS, any info on this brand?
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 40 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Paul Stuart black silk necktie 4 minutes ago
- › Cordovan Deer Polishing Bone from Hanger Project $36 4 minutes ago
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...