Lighthouse's Guide to College Students Dealing with This:
1. Stand up and say "I'm sorry, but I'm working in here. Please do your performance art somewhere else."
2. Get up and dance 1950s style, out of rhythm of course.
3. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm a Republican, so I don't have to listen to this nonsense."
4. "As ambassador for the Dumbass Cracker Bitches, I would like parlay with your leader."
5. Hold out your wallet.
6. "Excuse me! I'm invoking my White Privilege, and I'm ordering you to leave."
7. "Hey, gang, This was OK 50 years ago, but this kind of behavior is unacceptable in America today."
8. Say "some of my best friends are black."
9. Get up, act mentally ill, and shout "Zionists!" over and over.
10. Ask loudly, "Is this for the gays?"