or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why Hillary will be the next POTUS - Page 39

post #571 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post

Who the fuck would sign that shit?


#notmyabuela
post #572 of 3333
This campaign is going to get real nasty as Hillary shifts towards playing the war on women against him. How many of bills secrets does trump know?
post #573 of 3333
post #574 of 3333

How can we expect someone from the Lizard People to tell us the truth about UFOs?  They're clearly the perpetrators.

post #575 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post
 

How can we expect someone from the Lizard People to tell us the truth about UFOs?  They're clearly the perpetrators.


We could be getting a glimpse into the Lizard People wars that have been secretly going on for millennia. One camp, of course, is led by Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney and the other by Hilary. 

post #576 of 3333
post #577 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

This dude doesn't even know how to go to a bank right.
post #578 of 3333
Dude, you go to a WaWa and buy a candy bar for fiddy cents and get a Benji cash back.
post #579 of 3333
What a fucking idiot. I know waiters who own ATM's all over L.A. Most ATM's are owned by small business owners, or regular guys who just want a bit of cash flow. You could get a machine for less than two grand.
post #580 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post

What a fucking idiot. I know waiters who own ATM's all over L.A. Most ATM's are owned by small business owners, or regular guys who just want a bit of cash flow. You could get a machine for less than two grand.

interesting, didnt know that. Most if not all on this side of the pond are owned by the banks, and consequently practically free to use. Now if you want to get cash with your amex card, that will cost you a fee. but the standard debit ones are free.
post #581 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

Dude, you go to a WaWa and buy a candy bar for fiddy cents and get a Benji cash back.

Hannibal burress has a joke about that where he gets the cash back and then just returns the item immediately.
post #582 of 3333
Thread Starter 
Unless it's some kind of completely unforeseen emergency who the hell uses an ATM that is going to cost them $5?

Teh poorz, that's who. I can't think of a time in the last 15 years when I've had to pay an ATM fee. Like, maybe once in Vegas, where using the ATM right there was just much more convenient so I was willing to pay it.
post #583 of 3333

USAA reimburses me for ATM fees because they are the best. :inlove:

post #584 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Unless it's some kind of completely unforeseen emergency who the hell uses an ATM that is going to cost them $5?

Teh poorz, that's who. I can't think of a time in the last 15 years when I've had to pay an ATM fee. Like, maybe once in Vegas, where using the ATM right there was just much more convenient so I was willing to pay it.

Well my favorite thing is sanders assumes checking accounts are instruments of the rich. Unless you are hiding income there is no need to go to a check cashing place instead of a bank.

This reminds me of democrats saying that requiring ids to vote is somehow racist.
post #585 of 3333
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Well my favorite thing is sanders assumes checking accounts are instruments of the rich. Unless you are hiding income there is no need to go to a check cashing place instead of a bank.

This reminds me of democrats saying that requiring ids to vote is somehow racist.

Even a cheque cashing place will not hide income as that wage money is tracked with an SS#. If you're under garnishment they'll just contact the employer. That said I do know many low wage folks use cheque cashing places. I have no idea why really. In my career I've noted folks like dishwashers/porters, nurse aides, ES/housekeeping/janitorial...they all tend to be big on the cheque cashing places.

I try to figure out the poor choices some folks make. Sometimes it makes sense in a bounded rationality type of way and other times I just can't figure it out. The popularity of using cheque cashing places I don't get. I wonder if it's one stop shopping and they can wire money back home from there?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS