or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why Hillary will be the next POTUS - Page 160

post #2386 of 3262

Are you off your meds Medwed?  

post #2387 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post

    Well of course  everyone is in awe of how well he lets criticism and ridicule just flow off him like water from a ducks back
Are you making fun of his hair again?
post #2388 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

Are you off your meds Medwed?  

I think he's just cleverly trying to illustrate what he means by "failure to understand the meaning of words". It's like a conceptual pun.
post #2389 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I think he's just cleverly trying to illustrate what he means by "failure to understand the meaning of words". It's like a conceptual pun.


Methinks you give him too much credit

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post


No it is not textbook definition of hypocrisy. It is example of failure to understand the meaning of words.

It will only become a hypocrisy if Trump gets elected and does nothing about it and keeps making his stuff in China.

I think you need to back away from computer and get alone with Webster dictionary. You have very rudimentary understanding of what words of your native language mean.
+100
 

Maybe it is a failure to understand my mother tongue so I will explain it to you:  A thief who preaches "Thou shalt not steal" is a hypocrite

 

Trump stated that China was our biggest adversary.  He insinuated that one of the reasons that America was not great anymore was because American companies outsourced jobs to China and Mexico.  He said that those companies were disloyal and needed to be punished by way of punitive tariffs that would effective price their products out of the market.   But his is one of the American companies that outsourced jobs to China


Edited by Rumpelstiltskin - 10/19/16 at 12:31pm
post #2390 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

Methinks you give him too much credit

Them's fightin' words!

post #2391 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Them's fightin' words!

 

*insert Michael Buffer catch phrase*

 

 

 

article-2217517-00670BE600000258-460_634x286.jpg 

post #2392 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post


Methinks you give him too much credit

Maybe it is a failure to understand my mother tongue so I will explain it to you:  A thief who preaches "Thou shalt not steal" is a hypocrite

Trump stated that China was our biggest adversary.  He insinuated that one of the reasons that America was not great anymore was because American companies outsourced jobs to China and Mexico.  He said that those companies were disloyal and needed to be punished by way of punitive tariffs that would effective price their products out of the market.   But his is one of the American companies that outsourced jobs to China

Until he proves himself a hypocrite by NOT imposing any tariffs or trade restrictions on China he is not a hypocrite. He is a businessman. ffffuuuu.gif
post #2393 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Until he proves himself a hypocrite by NOT imposing any tariffs or trade restrictions on China he is not a hypocrite. He is a businessman. ffffuuuu.gif

You seem agitated. Maybe this will help.

post #2394 of 3262
It does not work when you do it biggrin.gif
post #2395 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Will the WikiLeaks crisis mortally wound Hillary now that the Democrats have got involved in trying to silence the truth?

https://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/wikileaks-releases-documents-detailing-plot-to-frame-julian-assange

 

No, because as soon as you say "WikiLeaks", CNN cuts off your feed.

 

 

post #2396 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post


Until he proves himself a hypocrite by NOT imposing any tariffs or trade restrictions on China he is not a hypocrite. He is a businessman. ffffuuuu.gif

 

 

You're right and I was mistaken.  Taking a public stance against certain business practices whilst simultaneously engaging in those very same business practices is not hypocrisy.  It's business.

post #2397 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post


Until he proves himself a hypocrite by NOT imposing any tariffs or trade restrictions on China he is not a hypocrite. He is a businessman. ffffuuuu.gif

 

 

You're right and I was mistaken.  Taking a public stance against certain business practices whilst simultaneously engaging in those very same business practices is not hypocrisy.  It's business.


Thats because  you don't understand that to the small mind there is no right or wrong there is only legal or illegal

post #2398 of 3262
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post


Thats because  you don't understand that to the small mind there is no right or wrong there is only legal or illegal

That there is going to scoop up a whole bunch of people of many different stripes.
post #2399 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post


You're right and I was mistaken.  Taking a public stance against certain business practices whilst simultaneously engaging in those very same business practices is not hypocrisy.  It's business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post


Thats because  you don't understand that to the small mind there is no right or wrong there is only legal or illegal

Is "I pay less taxes than my secretary, I need to pay more", Warren Buffet a hypocrite? Or,... do you have a poor grasp of your language?
Edited by Medwed - 10/19/16 at 11:28pm
post #2400 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelstiltskin View Post

I have yet to come across anyone that expressed support of 3rd trimester abortion only. Either you agree with the law of the land or you do not
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post


Thats because  you don't understand that to the small mind there is no right or wrong there is only legal or illegal

Just foking with yea all.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS