or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why Hillary will be the next POTUS - Page 128

post #1906 of 3333
What is silly or ignorant (your choice) is to ignore the fact that we had 9/11 (remember?) and it did not happen during Eisenhower nor 3-4 administrations ago, how silly.
9/11, Game changer , would not you say?
Not to disturb your little imaginary worlds but my comment was directly related to Obama quite possibly vetoing legislation that might embarrass Saudis and prevent thousands of victims seeking redress. Just embarrass or cause insignificant financial difficulties to the Saudi royal highness is enough for Obama to consider veto that bill.

P.S. Apparently there is an evidence of high prevalence of early cancers with high mortality rate among survivors and rescuers exposed to
9/11 site. I would be quite ok if Saudis gave back some of our money to pay for victim's pain and suffering.
post #1907 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

What is silly or ignorant (your choice) is to ignore the fact that we had 9/11 (remember?) and it did not happen during Eisenhower nor 3-4 administrations ago, how silly.
9/11, Game changer , would not you say?
Not to disturb your little imaginary worlds but my comment was directly related to Obama quite possibly vetoing legislation that might embarrass Saudis and prevent thousands of victims seeking redress. Just embarrass or cause insignificant financial difficulties to the Saudi royal highness is enough for Obama to consider veto that bill.

P.S. Apparently there is an evidence of high prevalence of early cancers with high mortality rate among survivors and rescuers exposed to
9/11 site. I would be quite ok if Saudis gave back some of our money to pay for victim's pain and suffering.

You are being obtuse. Of course 9/11 was a horrible event and most of the perpetrators were Saudi, but what did we do the Saudi Arabia post 9/11 with Bush in the WH? You really think that we haven't punished Saudi Arabia due to Bush's incompetence or Obama's allegiance to Islam? You act like there is no relationship between the US and Saudi Arabia and while we may hate it, it doesn't take a hard long look to realize that we pretty much defend Saudi Arabia come hell or high water, regardless of who is in the WH.
post #1908 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post



You have some problems with context homie.

 

Your content-free insults have grown tiresome and your gutless cowardice in refusing to specify a single reason to vote for Clinton other than "she's not Trump", while lambasting others for coming up with no reason for voting for Trump other than "he's not Hillary", is singularly pathetic.

 

post #1909 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Your content-free insults have grown tiresome and your gutless cowardice in refusing to specify a single reason to vote for Clinton other than "she's not Trump", while lambasting others for coming up with no reason for voting for Trump other than "he's not Hillary", is singularly pathetic.

lol
post #1910 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post


Neither Johnson or Stein were even in the Senate or Congress when the decision was made so who knows how they would have voted after being briefed on what was happening.

 

I won't speak for Stein but Johnson has repeatedly said that the US faces no military threat from Iraq, or Libya, or Afghanistan, explicitly said we should leave Afghanistan and Iraq and should not involve ourselves in Libya. 

 

He did support the original Afghanistan operation: "I initially thought the intervention in Afghanistan was warranted--we were attacked and we attacked back--but we've wiped out Al Qaeda and here we are; we're still there." - Aug 21, 2011 interview

 

On Iraq: "I was opposed to us going into Iraq from the beginning, I really thought that there was no threat to our national security, I really thought that if we went into Iraq we would find ourselves in a civil war to which there would be no end and I thought we had the military surveillance capability to see Iraq rollout any weapons of mass destruction and if they would have done that, we could have gone in and dealt with that." - GOP debate, May 5 2011

 

On Libya his reasoning is that since the US faces no military threat, there is no need to topple its dictator.  On Iran, he says that Israel should deal with their alleged nuclear program if they so choose, and the US should stay out of that situation.

post #1911 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

You are being obtuse. Of course 9/11 was a horrible event and most of the perpetrators were Saudi, but what did we do the Saudi Arabia post 9/11 with Bush in the WH? You really think that we haven't punished Saudi Arabia due to Bush's incompetence or Obama's allegiance to Islam? You act like there is no relationship between the US and Saudi Arabia and while we may hate it, it doesn't take a hard long look to realize that we pretty much defend Saudi Arabia come hell or high water, regardless of who is in the WH.

Seriously? Your argument is? Congress voted to allow it, Obama considers to block it and you are having an argument spazm about US defending Saudis?
No US does not defend Saudis in this case, Obama does. Him and him alone.
It is a one-man-show, it has been for the past 8 years.
post #1912 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post


Shit man you're givin me a Hillaryboner here. Does a measly drone count here BTW? Either way.

..the only two things I never got about the libertarian platform were the pathetic regard for isolationism and the ridiculous obsession with the gold standard.
Everything else? Cat's pajamas.

 

See if you call a drone "measly" when it kills your family.

 

Libertarians are non-interventionist, not isolationist.  There's a very clear distinction and you'd be well-advised to learn it before commenting erroneously again.

post #1913 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

I don't rent to Eastern Europeans, Young Brits, prostitutes that come for Formula I or any blacks: that includes Arabs, Africans or Indians. I don't hate those people I discriminate against them because they are shitty tenants. If blacks were the best paying customers I would exclusively rent to them.
So charges of racism are as stupid as people making them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnoldh View Post

Best line I have heard is,

"They tossed Hillary into that van like Freddie Gray. It's a good thing Hillary didn't die under mysterious circumstances or BLM would be rioting."

I don't mean to embarrass you guys on front of everyone, but it looks like you both forgot to switch between SF and your white nationalist forum before you posted.
post #1914 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post


America has worshipped the Saudis for at least the past 3-4 Administrations. There are obviously multiple reasons for this, from oil to what we want to believe is a stabilizing force in the Mideast but to act like any US Administration in recent memory hasn't kowtowed to the Saudis is a bit silly.

 

Whining "Bush did it too" is pretty weak sauce when you voted for "change" in 2008.  But thanks for admitting that Obama = Bush.

post #1915 of 3333
Thread Starter 
Wow, the Hillary thread is rocking today. And by "rocking" I mean "not sure whether to laugh, cry, or put some of you on ignore until after the election."
post #1916 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Seriously? Your argument is? Congress voted to allow it, Obama considers to block it and you are having an argument spazm about US defending Saudis?
No US does not defend Saudis in this case, Obama does. Him and him alone.
It is a one-man-show, it has been for the past 8 years.

ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Whining "Bush did it too" is pretty weak sauce when you voted for "change" in 2008.  But thanks for admitting that Obama = Bush.

not sure if the "you" here is the universal you or me specifically but I don't recall mentioning that I voted for Obama. And yes Bush and Obama have been the only two Presidents in US history to have a favorable relationship with the Saudis or any other country that ha been implicit in causing Americans harm and only Gary Johnson can save us from it.
post #1917 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

We've been protecting the Sauds since Eisenhower and at least since Bush Sr presidents have had personal relationships with the Saud family. Blaming only Obama is just straight up ignant with a blind eye to history

 

I didn't know Congress sent Ike a 9/11 survivors bill.  Thanks for the knowledge.  :brick:

post #1918 of 3333

Outkast feels the Johnson!

 

post #1919 of 3333
Gotta double post this stuff in both threads, make sure everybody sees the Gary Johnson spam.
post #1920 of 3333
Can I start stumping for Vermin Supreme? Because he's my man.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS