or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why Hillary will be the next POTUS - Page 94

post #1396 of 3262

Hillary is a damned crook and you guys still support her. What has this world come to? I expected better from you guys. Can't wait when Trump becomes president. Hopefully, his Trump line of clothing becomes a Styleforum affiliate. 

post #1397 of 3262
Has White Lotus posted a single thing of substance in CE, or is it all even more braindead than the usual pro-Trump stuff?
post #1398 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

He's Big L libertarian so you have to forgive him.


Taxation is theft.

post #1399 of 3262
Thread Starter 
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-canada-us-election-1.3699457

Canadian commentator notes that if Canada was a state Hillary would surely win. Also notes Canadians have 80% approval rating for Obama.
post #1400 of 3262
post #1401 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Has White Lotus posted a single thing of substance in CE, or is it all even more braindead than the usual pro-Trump stuff?

It's #2.
Pun intended.

















Also: trolls will troll.
post #1402 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post

Hillary is a damned crook and you guys still support her. What has this world come to? I expected better from you guys. Can't wait when Trump becomes president. Hopefully, his Trump line of clothing becomes a Styleforum affiliate. 

Which Trump brand pieces are you particularly attracted to?
post #1403 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


Which Trump brand pieces are you particularly attracted to?


Its not cashmere, but it will do in a pinch:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Long-New-President-Donald-J-Trump-Power-Solid-Pink-Mens-Tie-/152187905124?hash=item236f1b2464:g:D30AAOSwNuxXZfG5

post #1404 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

No the "World" does not work like this, American politics do.

Right, the rest of the world operates on outright bribes and thinly veiled kickbacks.
post #1405 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Has White Lotus posted a single thing of substance in CE, or is it all even more braindead than the usual pro-Trump stuff?

 

I'd go so far as to say that that isn't WL in that profile picture, as the Jazz Age Lawn Party doesn't admit the braindead.

post #1406 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Has White Lotus posted a single thing of substance in CE, or is it all even more braindead than the usual pro-Trump stuff?

 

Gibby complaining about lack of substance? 

 

post #1407 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Gibby complaining about lack of substance? 


Sounds more like GreenFrog.
rimshot.gif
/Hroi
post #1408 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

Right, the rest of the world operates on outright bribes and thinly veiled kickbacks.

If you believe so that is all right with me.
post #1409 of 3262
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCarraway View Post

Gibby complaining about lack of substance? 

Memes. That's certainly raising the level of discussion.
post #1410 of 3262
Ah, spotted the Canadian. Stop clubbing baby seals.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS