or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why Hillary will be the next POTUS - Page 90

post #1336 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

Father of fallen American Muslim soldier gave an impassioned speech, right after which the search term "register to vote" spiked in Google. Ironic, if this helps defeat trump


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/28/the-father-of-muslim-soldier-killed-in-action-just-delivered-a-brutal-repudiation-of-donald-trump/


And of course Fox News in their coverage of the DNCC cut away from this speech and instead decided to air commercials.
post #1337 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

And of course Fox News in their coverage of the DNCC cut away from this speech and instead decided to air commercials.

They did viewers a favor. The speech was beyond idiotic.

"Vote for Hillary uniter and healer" who voted for Iraq war where my son have lost his life for nothing.

"Trump did not read US constitution" that is why he is wrong in asking for wall with Mexico...

How dumb it has to be to become offensive? Only actual candidates are allowed to be that dumb, at least that is entertaining. That token muslim was annoying.
post #1338 of 3333
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr Mouse View Post

And of course Fox News in their coverage of the DNCC cut away from this speech and instead decided to air commercials.

This would be of note if it wasn't pretty clear the MSM is smoothing out the edges for the DNC convention quite thoroughly. Thanks to the Netwebs it's pretty apparent anything negative happening is being pretty squelched.
post #1339 of 3333
Is he even allowed to vote?
post #1340 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

Are you sure you are not mixing Trump with Bill Clinton? Bill flew 26 times on "Lolita Express", and visited Orgy Island several times. The flight logs were released after federal court lawsuit. There is no evidence Trump ever set foot on Epsteins plane or island.

No. I'm talking about Trump and the Jane Doe lawsuit, and I didn't say anything about Epstein's island (the location of the alleged Trump rapes was Manhattan).
post #1341 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

No. I'm talking about Trump and the Jane Doe lawsuit, and I didn't say anything about Epstein's island (the location of the alleged Trump rapes was Manhattan).

Why are we equating Bill's peccadilloes with Trump's, anyway? Bill isn't running for President. Trump is.


I don't care if Melania is getting deep dicked by twenty Armenians a night, so why do I care if Bill banged some stewardesses?
post #1342 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Why are we equating Bill's peccadilloes with Trump's, anyway? Bill isn't running for President. Trump is.


I don't care if Melania is getting deep dicked by twenty Armenians a night, so why do I care if Bill banged some stewardesses?

I'm not. I'm exclusively talking about Trump and pointing out the ridiculousness of the "no sex scandals about Trump" statement.
post #1343 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I'm not. I'm exclusively talking about Trump and pointing out the ridiculousness of the "no sex scandals about Trump" statement.

I didn't mean you were, I meant the imbecile Trump supporters going after Bill.
post #1344 of 3333
Thread Starter 
Speaking of Bill...here's a little laugh everyone seems to be missing. Hillary bought the support of the UAW by promising to open the books on NAFTA (mainly to tariff away Mexico's competitive advantage.) Anyone remember what president signed NAFTA into law?
post #1345 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Why are we equating Bill's peccadilloes with Trump's, anyway? Bill isn't running for President. Trump is.


I don't care if Melania is getting deep dicked by twenty Armenians a night, so why do I care if Bill banged some stewardesses?

Nobody equating anything , one is confirmed sex offender and liar, impeached by the house another one is a candidate accused of sex offense from 1994 by unnamed plaintiff . That case is a pathetic ploy and will be tossed pronto, else it might damage Clintons by dragging their dirty history back to light.
post #1346 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Speaking of Bill...here's a little laugh everyone seems to be missing. Hillary bought the support of the UAW by promising to open the books on NAFTA (mainly to tariff away Mexico's competitive advantage.) Anyone remember what president signed NAFTA into law?

 

And yet, the European and Asian car manufacturers can make their cars right here in the US... almost if there is some reason that the Big 3 can't afford to manufacture here...

post #1347 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I didn't mean you were, I meant the imbecile Trump supporters going after Bill.

Please don't be redundant, Gib.
post #1348 of 3333
Thread Starter 
Surprisingly critical article on Hillary's speech: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ap-clinton-fact-check-1.3700142
post #1349 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I'm not. I'm exclusively talking about Trump and pointing out the ridiculousness of the "no sex scandals about Trump" statement.

The only ridiculous thing is you considering this a scandal. Why do you think this lawsuit from April 2016 has not been picked up by every media outlet?
post #1350 of 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwed View Post

The only ridiculous thing is you considering this a scandal. Why do you think this lawsuit from April 2016 has not been picked up by every media outlet?

June. It was from June.

Anyhow, if you wish to parse "scandal" until it excludes multiple claims of rape and sexually-based aggression, that's your prerogative, but it's scandalous enough for me. Then again, I have no vested interest in defending a candidate so foul he's actually convinced me to consider voting against my deeply-held opposition to political aristocracy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS