• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Affiliate - New Dandyism @ www.newdandyism.com

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

We have a new affiliate. I am happy to welcome online boutique New Dandyism ( www.newdandyism.com )into the Styleforum community. I first came across the New Dandyism store earlier this year when I was looking for Nicholas K hoodies. In addition to Nicholas K (see http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=34294 for the discussion of this brand,) New Dandyism carries a number of boutique labels that I really like, including YMC and Rittenhouse.

Between now and 11/18 New Dandyism will be offering 15% off for first time customers with the coupon code "style15"(non-sale items/orders over $100). There will be a new offer when that expires.

Domestic shipping is free, and they will also ship to international customers.

Chris (membername: cto) will be happy to answer all your questions about the site and his products.

Have fun,

Fok.

cTo

Reaction score
Thanks Fok! We are really excited to be apart of the affiliate line-up and the styleforum community. Hopefully some of you know about our store already or have even shopped with us. We carry some really great labels including: Surface to Air Paris, Nicholas K, Obedient Sons, YMC, Rittenhouse, Wood Wood, Katherine E. Hamnett, Call of the Wild, MHI, and Loomstate. Please feel free to contact us either through the forum or via email at [email protected]. I will get back to you personally. cheers, Chris

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice stuff. I really like the Rittenhouse button up knit jacket and the YMC check shirt jacket.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is great news. I really like what I've seen from Rittenhouse and 15% off just makes it better. I've been eyeing that cardigan/jacket Baron mentioned. Looks great.

cTo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
This is great news. I really like what I've seen from Rittenhouse and 15% off just makes it better. I've been eyeing that cardigan/jacket Baron mentioned. Looks great.

1729530879_d838362c66.jpg

yeah, it one of my favorite items as well and has been doing very well for us. One of the hardest things about retail is resisting the urge to wear everything in the store.

cTo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
YMC > most of us

Are both of the YMC knit crew jumpers made of merino wool?

And also, do you have an NYC storefront or are you just a shipping site?

The Merino Knit Crew Jumper in Black is Merino Wool
1736619590_d4a39a6bb5_o.jpg

The Knit Crew Jumper in Evergreen is 70/30 Cotton and Wool mix
1735768909_033b24f8e8_o.jpg

they both have interesting details throughout.

http://www.newdandyism.com/category....562&pindex=all

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cTo
The Merino Knit Crew Jumper in Black is Merino Wool
1736619590_d4a39a6bb5_o.jpg

The Knit Crew Jumper in Evergreen is 70/30 Cotton and Wool mix
1735768909_033b24f8e8_o.jpg

they both have interesting details throughout.

http://www.newdandyism.com/category....562&pindex=all

Chris,

It would help if you could tell us what size the model is wearing in each piece, and his height, weight, and chest size.

Fok.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ken
These are very cool.

Can I get a country of origin?

I'm not sure where that particular piece has been made, but all of the YMC pieces I own are from either China or Portugal.

For YMC's sweater sizing, I've found the regular knits and cardigans tend to be true to size. For their thick Aran style sweaters though, size down one.

It's good to see New Dandyism as an affiliate. Are there any other lines you guys plan to stock in the future?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blank
Please tell me the sizing of the green YMC sweater so that I may buy it. I wear an M in all H&M sweaters ... pretty much an M all around. Same for the green YMC?

I would say that, for knits, at least, YMC sizing is slightly more relaxed than H&M, but not enough for a full size.

totally epic

Reaction score
Dammit! People are buying all the small sizes of S2A before I get a chance to.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads