I am making changes to my wardrobe and have a few ideas and have questions about them.
1. Based on Askmen website I have medium skin tone (I have black hair, dark blue eyes, and look like medium in the mirror). The colors they recommend for me are
- royal blue
- pink (stripes)
I like them all except for beige and pink.
2. First I would like to get some different color henleys. I would probably go with short sleeve. I would buy navy, royal blue, and burgundy. I would wear those with black jeans only. For me personally I don't feel comfortable wearing anything other than black, white, or grey top with blue jeans.
3. I need to buy a jacket. I am thinking of getting either a harrington or leather jacket. If I get a harrington it will be black with vintage fit. I think the fit is like the one in this picture. If I am wrong please correct me. If I buy leather I will do it based on guide on art of manliness.
4. I need a pair of sunglasses. Based on the measurements I took of my face (I took guidelines from a fashion site) I have oval face. Therefore I am thinking of purchasing aviatars, because I like how they look. Any guidelines on them? I saw plain black glass with silver frame pair for $10 somewhere. Is that fine or poor quality?
5. I would like to get a bracelett. I don't know however, how to choose one and what outfit it is appropriate with.
6. Beyond the above points I would like to have some layers. I was thinking I can have shirts over henleys, shirt with tie and light v neck over it, and just shirt with light crew neck sweater. I would like guidelines on that though. I know sweaters will be black, navy, royal blue, or burgundy (my preference), but then I don't know how to pick the tie and shirt color and tie pattern.
Numbers 2 & 3 are the most urgent since I might buy those tomorrow.
I look forward to your inquiry.