or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Ted Cruz Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ted Cruz Thread - Page 51

post #751 of 1000

Seems everyones on to Lighthouse. greger not so much

post #752 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOhNine View Post


My college taught me that the Bill of Rights consists of amendments to the Constitution, and thus is part of it.

It has been over 40 years since I've been in school concerning these matters.
post #753 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

It has been over 40 years since I've been in school concerning these matters.

So what you're saying is that when you attack Obama on constitutional or historical grounds, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Edited by venividivicibj - 2/26/16 at 10:18pm
post #754 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

So what you're saying is that when you attacking Obama on constitutional or historical grounds, you have no idea what you're talking about.

The question for your voting, then, do you have enough information to pick a side? After all, do you understand what the Declaration of Independence means? The Constitution hangs on the Declaration of Independence, do you know that? What has Obama done that respects the Declaration of Independence? How much of it is he trying to do the opposite. Do you need to run to a liberal professor find out. So what you're saying is that you don't know enough history, you have no idea what you're talking about?
post #755 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post


The question for your voting, then, do you have enough information to pick a side? After all, do you understand what the Declaration of Independence means? The Constitution hangs on the Declaration of Independence, do you know that? What has Obama done that respects the Declaration of Independence? How much of it is he trying to do the opposite. Do you need to run to a liberal professor find out. So what you're saying is that you don't know enough history, you have no idea what you're talking about?


Were there any facts in there, or were they all questions?

post #756 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


Were there any facts in there, or were they all questions?

Don't care for people asking me dumb questions.

Are you an American? If so, why do you vote?
post #757 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

Don't care for people asking me dumb questions.

Because even those are too high level for you?
post #758 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post

The Constitution hangs on the Declaration of Independence, do you know that?
No, it doesn't. The Constitution is actual law and exists quite well without the Declaration. On the other hand, the Declaration is the functional equivalent of a pissed off letter to the editor. It has no legal value whatsoever. Have you read it? It's mostly just a list of grievances and some pretty language.
post #759 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post


The question for your voting, then, do you have enough information to pick a side? After all, do you understand what the Declaration of Independence means? The Constitution hangs on the Declaration of Independence, do you know that? What has Obama done that respects the Declaration of Independence? How much of it is he trying to do the opposite. Do you need to run to a liberal professor find out. So what you're saying is that you don't know enough history, you have no idea what you're talking about?


Were there any facts in there, or were they all questions?


Actually they are all interrogatives,unless you count the ones that are incorrectly punctuated .

Quote:
Originally Posted by greger View Post
 
 

Don't care for people asking me dumb questions.

Are you an American? If so, why do you vote?

Are these dumb questions you are asking or are they examples of the kind of dumb questions you don't like to be asked?

post #760 of 1000
Oh Florida, don't ever change.
http://gawker.com/poll-nearly-40-percent-of-floridians-think-ted-cruz-mi-1761428903
post #761 of 1000
Have you voted for Ted Cruz? Check one:

Yes ____


Yes___
post #762 of 1000
I voted for Trump. Cruz is probably going to win my state though.
post #763 of 1000
You're admitting that?
post #764 of 1000
Never been happier to vote for anyone bigstar[1].gif
post #765 of 1000

Is this the first time you've voted? Because then I could maybe understand.

 

 

 

 

Nope. Still can't.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Ted Cruz Thread