or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Ted Cruz Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Ted Cruz Thread - Page 33

post #481 of 1000
Obama winning the Nobel is a strike against the Nobel committee, not against Obama. It's moronic to hold it against him.
post #482 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Obama winning the Nobel is a strike against the Nobel committee, not against Obama. It's moronic to hold it against him.

Not just the committee but whomever did the nomination, which as I understand it, is a major effort.
post #483 of 1000
Seems we have reach the point to where any sane person bearing the integrity and ability to hold the office wants nothing to do with it
post #484 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Seems we have reach the point to where any sane person bearing the integrity and ability to hold the office wants nothing to do with it

Or that all the sane people with integrity get filtered out by the political process before they're "qualified" to run for President.
post #485 of 1000
The man of the hour,

post #486 of 1000
Who was the last sane and credible person to hold the office? Calvin Coolidge?
post #487 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Who was the last sane and credible person to hold the office? Calvin Coolidge?

George the First.
post #488 of 1000
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

George the First.

He wasn't even a two term president!
post #489 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

He wasn't even a two term president!

The metrics were "sane" and "credible." I know you kids won't think much of him but the guy was/is both. You should be impressed with his military career, which for you, I know is important.
post #490 of 1000
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


The metrics were "sane" and "credible." I know you kids won't think much of him but the guy was/is both. You should be impressed with his military career, which for you, I know is important.


I thought you meant George Washington and my joke was supposed to be not getting your joke. I'm down with HW although he did fuck up pretty badly at the end of the Gulf War. 

post #491 of 1000
I too originally thought of Washington.
post #492 of 1000
Yeah, I went back to Washington, too.
post #493 of 1000
Thread Starter 

Bobby Jindal set to become the 13th Republican candidate.

 

Is it possible to rent a tent big enough for all of these clowns? 

post #494 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


The metrics were "sane" and "credible." I know you kids won't think much of him but the guy was/is both. You should be impressed with his military career, which for you, I know is important.

Credible is pretty subjective though..... read my lips no new taxes... and taxes. But you say credible? ehhh.

post #495 of 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Credible is pretty subjective though..... read my lips no new taxes... and taxes. But you say credible? ehhh.

So then Obama is not credible, right?

Bush had a career that lasted decades beginning with a rather impressive combat record. If you want to dismiss his credibility for this then Obama is nothing but a snake oil salesman.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › The Ted Cruz Thread