or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Magnanni Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Magnanni Appreciation Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 91
Yes, exactly, Ohio. They sell remaindered items, samples (many for Bergdorf Goodman), their down-market brand Massimo Emporio (identical except for corrected grain in place of proper leather), and a few preowned shoes from the Columbus Ohio hub directly on eBay. Seller is named simply Realleathershoes but it's clearly Magnanni. Bought quite a bit from them back when they sold more things in my size. These days pickings are slim and nothing in 9US usually. Sigh!
post #62 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masry View Post

Yes, exactly, Ohio. They sell remaindered items, samples (many for Bergdorf Goodman), their down-market brand Massimo Emporio (identical except for corrected grain in place of proper leather), and a few preowned shoes from the Columbus Ohio hub directly on eBay. Seller is named simply Realleathershoes but it's clearly Magnanni. Bought quite a bit from them back when they sold more things in my size. These days pickings are slim and nothing in 9US usually. Sigh!
Good to know this thank you for the input.
post #63 of 91
Oh, I forgot to mention that their eBay site accepts offers on almost every item. Try to lowball at first and you will sometimes get lucky. Asking price for many normal Magnanni products is $250 but I've gotten bids for almost 100 less accepted in the past. Got less successful as time went on unfortunately.
post #64 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masry View Post

Oh, I forgot to mention that their eBay site accepts offers on almost every item. Try to lowball at first and you will sometimes get lucky. Asking price for many normal Magnanni products is $250 but I've gotten bids for almost 100 less accepted in the past. Got less successful as time went on unfortunately.
Good to know & worth a try smile.gif
post #65 of 91

Does anyone have a link to their ebay store? Also are returns accepted for sizing corrections through their ebay store? Cheers

post #66 of 91

Here is some Magnanni appreciation!

 

My new pair of Lucas in mid-brown. Love the burnishing.

 

post #67 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by J o s h View Post

Here is some Magnanni appreciation!

My new pair of Lucas in mid-brown. Love the burnishing.


Very nice & congrats
post #68 of 91
Thread Starter 

Love the color!

post #69 of 91
Thanks! Time will tell how well they wear (the sole is leather and seems vulnerable to rain), but they look and feel great. Love having them on my feet.
post #70 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by J o s h View Post

Thanks! Time will tell how well they wear (the sole is leather and seems vulnerable to rain), but they look and feel great. Love having them on my feet.
Get some sapphire leather oil rub it in after you were them few time then you are set as far as wet pavement goes. I am not taking about puddle lol
post #71 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Get some sapphire leather oil rub it in after you were them few time then you are set as far as wet pavement goes. I am not taking about puddle lol

Thanks for the tip. Which Saphir product do you recommend? There are dozens on their website and it is hard to tell which product does what.

I was already planning on ordering the "renovateur" for a pair of cordovan shoes I own, so the timing is good to order the second product too.
post #72 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by J o s h View Post

Thanks for the tip. Which Saphir product do you recommend? There are dozens on their website and it is hard to tell which product does what.

I was already planning on ordering the "renovateur" for a pair of cordovan shoes I own, so the timing is good to order the second product too.
Sapphire sole guard is only one you need you can buy it from hanger project
post #73 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Sapphire sole guard is only one you need you can buy it from hanger project

Thank you very much.
post #74 of 91
I was in Neiman Marcus today and was a bit surprised to see that there is a Magnanni for Neiman Marcus line. One shoe is worth mentioning: a cherry red lace-up with dark burnishing in the toe. A really nice-looking shoe that seems to be similar in quality to the regular Magnanni line.
post #75 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by J o s h View Post

I was in Neiman Marcus today and was a bit surprised to see that there is a Magnanni for Neiman Marcus line. One shoe is worth mentioning: a cherry red lace-up with dark burnishing in the toe. A really nice-looking shoe that seems to be similar in quality to the regular Magnanni line.
Yes they do very stylish shoes you can get them on sale also.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Magnanni Appreciation Thread