or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 12

post #166 of 232
Could you tell me what is the thread count of this fabric and the check size ?
https://www.lanieri.com/en/shirts/fabrics/light-blue-check-cotton-214
post #167 of 232
Thread Starter 

HI @bmartin,

 

warp count is 100, weft count is 120, while the check size is 2 millimeters (0.08 in)!

 

Regards

Riccardo

post #168 of 232
Thread Starter 

Gentleman,

 

we have just been featured in Parisian Gentleman guide!

(english version coming soon!)

 

Have a nice weekend everyone!

 

Ciao

Riccardo

post #169 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanieri View Post

thank you for your feedback first of all. Most of the the things you have pointed out have a specific technical reason, that are not entirely intuitive until someone really understand how made to measure works. For example, you were mentioning:
...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanieri View Post

Gentlemen, following up @razl
 feedbacks, we have stated more specifically what leg width size range you should expect upon ordering a pair of trousers in our configurator. Specifically:...

Riccardo - I'm late in spotting your reply but just wanted to say that I appreciated your constructive responses and the fact that they addressed my concerns directly. I'm still only slightly on the fence but your points are heavily swaying me towards giving Lanieri a try. The specifics about the leg widths, for example, are exactly the sort of info that's critically important to me, much appreciated!
post #170 of 232

Hello there!

Just wondering, is the full canvas option still a thing? 

 

Thanks!,

Mattia

post #171 of 232
Thread Starter 

Hi Mattia,

 

we are still working on it, but to be honest it's not our main focus, we will probably launched it by October.

Meanwhile we are working on lapels: soon it will be possible to pick larger lapes on the suit configurator!

 

Ciao

Riccardo

post #172 of 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanieri View Post
 

Hi Mattia,

 

we are still working on it, but to be honest it's not our main focus, we will probably launched it by October.

Meanwhile we are working on lapels: soon it will be possible to pick larger lapes on the suit configurator!

 

Ciao

Riccardo


Thank you for your reply!,

I'm actually glad: having bought a suit a few weeks ago and having just found out about the full canvas planning, I'd be regretting not waiting for it. But I'll need it before October (or so, of course), so that's a win-win.

Just out of curiosity: how do you say in Italian full canvas

Thanks again,

Mattia

post #173 of 232
Thread Starter 

In Italian it's intelato!

 

Have a nice day

Riccardo

post #174 of 232

Thank you again,

have a great one!.

 

Mattia

post #175 of 232

I was also looking at your ties, and I got a question: the 7-folds versions are unlined, is that correct?

Can I dry clean them or is there a chance of ruining them?

Thank you,

Mattia

post #176 of 232
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia93 View Post
 

I was also looking at your ties, and I got a question: the 7-folds versions are unlined, is that correct?

Can I dry clean them or is there a chance of ruining them?

Thank you,

Mattia

The 7 fold tie is lined, and it's ok to dry clean them!

 

You're welcome

Riccardo

post #177 of 232

Hey fellas!

 

How long do you think it'll be before the wider lapel option is available?

post #178 of 232
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikJN View Post
 

Hey fellas!

 

How long do you think it'll be before the wider lapel option is available?

 

Approx late march/ early april!

post #179 of 232
Could you give me thread count and scale about the two houndstooth below?
https://www.lanieri.com/en/shirts/fabrics/blue-houndstooth-446
https://www.lanieri.com/en/shirts/fabrics/light-blue-hounstooth-468

Moreover have you any project about cutaways collars?
Thank you in advance.
post #180 of 232
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin View Post

Could you give me thread count and scale about the two houndstooth below?
https://www.lanieri.com/en/shirts/fabrics/blue-houndstooth-446
https://www.lanieri.com/en/shirts/fabrics/light-blue-hounstooth-468

Moreover have you any project about cutaways collars?
Thank you in advance.

 

HI @bmartin,

 

so the first one is 80, single twisted, and the second one is 70 single twisted. The scale is more or less the same, the patterns are approx 2 mm wide.

We are already offering cutaway collars, in Italy it's called french collar (collo alla francese).

 

Let me know if you have more questions.

 

Ciao

Riccardo

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread