or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster) - Page 5

post #61 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217 View Post
just ordered the dark grey hooded pullover from selfedge. ive been eyeing the munki hoody by julian red ( http://www.denimbaronline.com/store/...PARTMENT_ID=25 ) for a few seasons but just couldnt drop $250+ on a sweatshirt. when i saw the b son i knew it had to be mine.

btw how does the sizing run on yours poly. i want mine slim but not tight so i ordered a med. hope it fits!

Did you call us today?
post #62 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
Did you call us today?

yesterday.

not sure who i talked to but the customer service was excellent, so pass on a big thank you from moi.
post #63 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217 View Post
yesterday.

not sure who i talked to but the customer service was excellent, so pass on a big thank you from moi.

I just thanked myself.
You shoulda said you were Da Culta Poppa.
post #64 of 248
kiya do you ship internationally?
post #65 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiya View Post
I just thanked myself.
You shoulda said you were Da Culta Poppa.

yeah i should of but i always feel like a weirdo using my screen name in real life situations.

but anyway thanks again and i cant wait to post some pics.
post #66 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by furien View Post
kiya do you ship internationally?

Yes, we ship worldwide via EMS.
Takes between 2 and 5 days to anywhere in the world.
post #67 of 248
Where does one even go about obtaining these hoodies? They seem to be sold out EVERYWHERE.
post #68 of 248
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cultpop 0217 View Post
yeah i should of but i always feel like a weirdo using my screen name in real life situations.

but anyway thanks again and i cant wait to post some pics.

that makes 2 of us...
post #69 of 248
if anyone purchases any other b.son pieces be sure to post pictures, i've been eyeing a bunch of b.son stuff, i'm curious to see what other sf members are into, and how things fit. anyone happen to purchase this gem? I've seen it getting some fashion blog love, saw it on notcot and uncrate. http://www.notcouture.com/post/1011?goto#1011 http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/shi...llover-hoodie/
post #70 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkingTitle View Post
Where does one even go about obtaining these hoodies? They seem to be sold out EVERYWHERE.

We're getting a full restock on Monday, but i'm guessing they'll be gone the same day so give us a call.
post #71 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamberi View Post
if anyone purchases any other b.son pieces be sure to post pictures, i've been eyeing a bunch of b.son stuff, i'm curious to see what other sf members are into, and how things fit. anyone happen to purchase this gem? I've seen it getting some fashion blog love, saw it on notcot and uncrate. http://www.notcouture.com/post/1011?goto#1011 http://www.uncrate.com/men/style/shi...llover-hoodie/
I just bought the button up hoodie in what i think is the same color and material. It fits pretty nice, although maybe slightly big in the body. I'm about a 19"-19.5" pit to pit in tshirts and i take a small.
post #72 of 248
Does anyone know if the XS would fit someone who measures roughly 30-32inches in chest?

Thanks.
post #73 of 248
Thread Starter 
i got this amazing cardigan from peasant which came in the mail today. My quick review is that it's fantastic. the fit is great, slim through the arms as well, and it evokes that Kurt Cobain/old man steez look we're all so eagerly searching for. Beautiful wooden buttons. Only complaints is that the button holes seem a bit big, maybe i'm exgaggerating, but they seem like the buttons might fall out. and the fact that it's dry clean only......... great service from peasant! awesome piece
post #74 of 248
very nice poly...i've been tempted by that piece as well.
post #75 of 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by poly800rock View Post


i got this amazing cardigan from peasant which came in the mail today. My quick review is that it's fantastic. the fit is great, slim through the arms as well, and it evokes that Kurt Cobain/old man steez look we're all so eagerly searching for. Beautiful wooden buttons. Only complaints is that the button holes seem a bit big, maybe i'm exgaggerating, but they seem like the buttons might fall out. and the fact that it's dry clean only.........

great service from peasant! awesome piece
Will peasant be the only store to carry this cardigan in charcoal?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)