Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 5

post #61 of 86
Thread Starter 
Thanks for checking in guys. Sorry I haven't been actively posting as I've been traveling and just got back to work. Got lots of great news to start taking about.
A few pointers you will soon start seeing from us:
1. Some new colorful summer saglione, cotton,panema prints (preview on our Instagram )
2. We are reshooting our ties to offer an even clearer and crisper view on our site.
3. Preliminary exciting collaborations for men's fashion week in NYC
4. David Fin live from PITTI UOMO
5. The most amazing fall/ winter collection (sneak peaks coming in July)
6. Sea island cotton hand rolled Italian pocket squares
7. Evening/ formal neckwear including bow ties
8. New monthly feature of a veteran we have helped get a job (we have helped 10 so far ! )

Stay tuned !!

Best,
David
post #62 of 86
Thread Starter 
Since our copper grenadine is so popular on this thread I figured I would share mine from this week:
Tie: DF Copper grenadine filolao
Pocket square: DF
Suit: Isaia Napoli
Shirt:mazzarelli
post #63 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murlsquirl View Post

I agree....I still need to order a tie.  Other things have been taking precedence, but I'll get one soon.

If the exchange rate wasn't so crap I would have ordered more. Damn you Canada
post #64 of 86
Thread Starter 

I'M BACK! Sorry guys for the long delay in posting. I have been spending my time growing David Fin into the amazing company it has become, in just a few short months. I have a lot of exciting updates and will start posting weekly. To start, i want to introduce our new office/showroom we opened in Battery park NYC (message me to schedule a visit). Our new fall collection is online now with amazing new grenadines. talking about grenadines... We developed a new wool lining which gives our ties a bit of a lighter feel then our first collection but still nice and structured. We have been getting great feedback on the new grenadines!

stay tuned for continuous updates .

 

Best,

David

post #65 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidFin View Post

I'M BACK! Sorry guys for the long delay in posting. I have been spending my time growing David Fin into the amazing company it has become, in just a few short months. I have a lot of exciting updates and will start posting weekly. To start, i want to introduce our new office/showroom we opened in Battery park NYC (message me to schedule a visit). Our new fall collection is online now with amazing new grenadines. talking about grenadines... We developed a new wool lining which gives our ties a bit of a lighter feel then our first collection but still nice and structured. We have been getting great feedback on the new grenadines!
stay tuned for continuous updates .

Best,
David

Ooh!
post #66 of 86

I've been needing a mid-to-light brown tie for quite a while so I finally pulled the trigger on the Copper Grenadine today. Now my all necktie essentials will be fulfilled :)

post #67 of 86

X-Post - Rust Grenadine.

 

post #68 of 86

How long does shipping take? 

post #69 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywhyy View Post
 

How long does shipping take? 

 

Two days for me.

post #70 of 86
David,

Any coupon codes? Looking to pick up a tie or two for some upcoming weddings
post #71 of 86
I just stumbled on this thread and had a look at the website. The Grenadines look great and I'm interested in purchasing a few.

Quick question for those that have shipped to Canada. Are there any fees or duties to be paid? I'm thinking no but wanted to confirm. Thank you
post #72 of 86
I wanted to mention I did end up buying a brown grenadine grossa from David Fin ties. Despite the great packaging, the edge of the tie near where it bends under the plastic shipping sleeve was frayed. I was able to salvage it but it worry me initially.

The cost was reasonable and appreciated the free shipping to Canada however was hit with a ridiculous brokerage charge from UPS (which is not David Fin Ties fault).

As for the tie itself, it looks great; from the lining, texture, weight and colour.
post #73 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco View Post

I wanted to mention I did end up buying a brown grenadine grossa from David Fin ties. Despite the great packaging, the edge of the tie near where it bends under the plastic shipping sleeve was frayed. I was able to salvage it but it worry me initially.

The cost was reasonable and appreciated the free shipping to Canada however was hit with a ridiculous brokerage charge from UPS (which is not David Fin Ties fault).

As for the tie itself, it looks great; from the lining, texture, weight and colour.

Strange, I never got hit with any fees. I don't recall if i asked him to ship it USPS however.

I need some help. I got 2 weddings coming up. I"m going to be wearing a light grey suit and a navy suit. Either a white or blue shirt. Any recommendations on ties valued at $85?

Thanks
post #74 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

Strange, I never got hit with any fees. I don't recall if i asked him to ship it USPS however.

I need some help. I got 2 weddings coming up. I"m going to be wearing a light grey suit and a navy suit. Either a white or blue shirt. Any recommendations on ties valued at $85?

Thanks

Have you considered Suitsupply ties? They are a bit narrower than David Fin but they're quality is ok on the $75 and up group.
post #75 of 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasco View Post

Have you considered Suitsupply ties? They are a bit narrower than David Fin but they're quality is ok on the $75 and up group.

Nah. I rather support this guy anyways. I"m leaning towards something in burgundy or brown
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread