I think I can find a few pairs of pants for him, chinos and the like.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 8:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 2/24/17 at 5:24am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists - Page 13post #181 of 2532/7/16 at 3:04pmpost #182 of 2532/7/16 at 9:44pmpost #183 of 2532/8/16 at 1:57pmThread Starterpost #184 of 2532/8/16 at 10:12pmpost #185 of 2532/9/16 at 8:11pmpost #186 of 2532/12/16 at 11:02amThread Starterpost #187 of 2532/12/16 at 11:41ampost #188 of 2532/12/16 at 11:44amThread Starterpost #189 of 2532/12/16 at 12:37pmQuote:
Not much of one, hate to disappoint. We live a little distance apart, there's the threat of inclement weather this weekend, and she's in the service industry so her schedule's full all weekend. We did a wine tasting and a trip to the zoo, then an evening at the bar with friends.post #190 of 2532/12/16 at 12:41pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ReubenR
Not much of one, hate to disappoint. We live a little distance apart, there's the threat of inclement weather this weekend, and she's in the service industry so her schedule's full all weekend. We did a wine tasting and a trip to the zoo, then an evening at the bar with friends.
All good buddy, love's young dream often heightened by those miles apart!post #191 of 2532/12/16 at 12:59pmpost #192 of 2532/17/16 at 1:19pmThread Starterpost #193 of 2532/17/16 at 1:30pmpost #194 of 2532/19/16 at 2:35ampost #195 of 2532/19/16 at 8:09pmSo, we are getting ready for a move very soon, and I have come across some of my long-unworn ties from "back in the day."
Any and/or all of these are available to someone who would like/need them. Nothing fancy really, just a few Brooks Brothers, RT, a couple that were labeled for my uncle's tailor shop years and years ago, and some other random ones that fell to the bottom of the drawer over time.
Edit: removed photos, ties claimed! May their new owner wear them in good health!
Thanks RTP crowd!
Edited by TexJake - 2/22/16 at 3:53pm
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › LORO PIANA CASHMERE-LINED QUILTED JACKET - XXXL 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli Mens Sneakers - 10 1/2 4 minutes ago
- › Ask me about Eyewear! 5 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...