or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What music are you listening to lately?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What music are you listening to lately? - Page 475

post #7111 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post


Now you're just trolling.
Start a shit hip hop thread and spare us, homey.

Start a shit jazz thread and spare us, HOMIE. 

 

700

post #7112 of 9141
Dan Sartain, Replacment Man
post #7113 of 9141
Grandaddy -

Miner at the Dial-A-View




I'm On Standby




Chartsengrafs
post #7114 of 9141

post #7115 of 9141

post #7116 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Now you're just trolling.
Start a shit hip hop thread and spare us, homey.

What have you added to this thread??? You are the definition of a troll.
post #7117 of 9141
post #7118 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

What have you added to this thread??? You are the definition of a troll.

Read back thru. I've forgotten to post more quality into this thread than you'll ever contribute.
post #7119 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by giony View Post


Never heard this number, nice post.
post #7120 of 9141
"Bumblebee Tuna" Mephiskapheles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63nMcrwporQ

"Hoosier Love" MU330

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unwus_iwdSE
post #7121 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Read back thru. I've forgotten to post more quality into this thread than you'll ever contribute.

Ok hot shit. I have no doubt you are the coolest fucking guy in your world. I should have realized I was dealing with music's Roger Ebert. Feel free to not waste your talents on this thread. I am sure you have a show to do or maybe a book to write. No?
post #7122 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

Ok hot shit. I have no doubt you are the coolest fucking guy in your world. I should have realized I was dealing with music's Roger Ebert. Feel free to not waste your talents on this thread. I am sure you have a show to do or maybe a book to write. No?

You might like this
post #7123 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by hossoso View Post

"Bumblebee Tuna" Mephiskapheles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63nMcrwporQ
"Hoosier Love" MU330
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unwus_iwdSE

haven't heard Bumblebee Tuna in ages! Completely random but I was very good friends with trombonist Greg Robinson's mother... she was in fact my undergraduate Dean (CWRU) and oversaw my scholarship program in college! she's actually pretty cool, weird huh?

I've been listening to a lot of Jane's Addiction lately... love the classic stuff but the album "Strays" has some great cuts... terrible videos however so I will not post... one's better!
post #7124 of 9141
Oddisee, The Carter Barron
post #7125 of 9141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie5566 View Post

Ok hot shit. I have no doubt you are the coolest fucking guy in your world. I should have realized I was dealing with music's Roger Ebert. Feel free to not waste your talents on this thread. I am sure you have a show to do or maybe a book to write. No?

Shout out to brother Willie:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What music are you listening to lately?