or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What music are you listening to lately?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What music are you listening to lately? - Page 469

post #7021 of 9138
K-Pop? I can kinda understand looking at the girls but you actually buy and listen to that?
post #7022 of 9138
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

300

I still have no idea what the gender of the lead singer is.
post #7023 of 9138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post

K-Pop? I can kinda understand looking at the girls but you actually buy and listen to that?


When they start going 'umma umma umma' my knees weaken. Their will is too strong..lol...I love it...bliss.
post #7024 of 9138
post #7025 of 9138
Been pretty much obsessed with the new Rush album.
post #7026 of 9138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint View Post


When they start going 'umma umma umma' my knees weaken. Their will is too strong..lol...I love it...bliss.

 

He likes pain with pleasure. You can neutralize the former with the "mute" button. JK JK.

post #7027 of 9138



Love this quirky little number:

post #7028 of 9138
The new Hot Chip. This is fucking awful. I expect this will get a lot of play with the people who enjoy watching Girls.
post #7029 of 9138
post #7030 of 9138
New Metric. Not as good as their last album but still very enjoyable. Recommended if you're a fran.
post #7031 of 9138
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD1 View Post

Been pretty much obsessed with the new Rush album.
hey, thanks for reminding :fistbum:
I'm usually a sucker for Rush, but haven't heard the new album yet
post #7032 of 9138
post #7033 of 9138
post #7034 of 9138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

The new Hot Chip. This is fucking awful. I expect this will get a lot of play with the people who enjoy watching Girls.
\

Ya, its shit.
post #7035 of 9138
Let it get to 1:20 before you judge.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What music are you listening to lately?