or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What music are you listening to lately?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What music are you listening to lately? - Page 347

post #5191 of 8801
haven't listened to post-rock in a loooong time

mono - halo
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #5192 of 8801
European Minimal/Tech House: Right Now:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #5193 of 8801
post #5194 of 8801
I'm really liking Air France right now. No Excuses is a great song.
post #5195 of 8801
Ke$sha, I hate to admit. But her love, her love, her love is my drug!
post #5196 of 8801
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribble View Post
Ke$sha, I hate to admit. But her love, her love, her love is my drug!

ban
post #5197 of 8801
post #5198 of 8801
This is simply the most interesting and pleasant song I've heard in a long time. Press play after the link. Pretty awesome.
post #5199 of 8801
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
The XX
post #5200 of 8801
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanComposition View Post
This is simply the most interesting and pleasant song I've heard in a long time.

Press play after the link. Pretty awesome.

The info in the link is pretty cool too, quite the resume:

Hisham Bharoocha has always focused on rhythm. His first instrument as a teenager in Tokyo was the bass, and after a brief stint in Lightning Bolt, his drumming helped make Black Dice one of the most important noise groups of the last decade. He's provided percussion and electronics for Pixeltan, and in the ultimate proof of point, he helped organize both 77 and 88 Boadrum as the artistic director. Even his paintings, installations and video work suggest a certain pace and movement.
post #5201 of 8801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Paul View Post
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
The XX

Album of the year, AINEC.
post #5202 of 8801
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
The info in the link is pretty cool too, quite the resume:

Hisham Bharoocha has always focused on rhythm. His first instrument as a teenager in Tokyo was the bass, and after a brief stint in Lightning Bolt, his drumming helped make Black Dice one of the most important noise groups of the last decade. He's provided percussion and electronics for Pixeltan, and in the ultimate proof of point, he helped organize both 77 and 88 Boadrum as the artistic director. Even his paintings, installations and video work suggest a certain pace and movement.
I don't like all of what he does, but as a musician, he never sleeps. Always doing interesting stuff.
post #5203 of 8801
Buraka Som Sistema
Drop the Lime
NGUZUNGUZU
post #5204 of 8801
Awesome album!
post #5205 of 8801
An assortment of mixtapes, particularly the Clipse's We Got It 4 Cheap parts 1 and 2.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › What music are you listening to lately?