MORE DROPS Firesale Outerwear - Stephan Schneider, Ervell, and more!
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Moving to a warmer climate for grad school so have to get rid of a bunch of my heavier outerwear, knits, and boots. As you’ll see, I’ve amassed a pretty sizeable collection of really nice stuff and I have so much that a lot of it is either brand new or barely worn. A few things:
- CONUS shipping is included in all prices.
- International shipping please contact me for a quote. I will ship at cost based on USPS price.
- Please add 4% paypal fee if not paying via gift.
- I have 100% feedback here, on Ebay (on 100+ transactions), and on G.r.a.i.l.e.d (on almost 200 transactions) all under the same username.
- I price to sell quickly and believe my prices are reasonable. I will consider reasonable offers but lowballs will be ignored.
- More than happy to give discounts for multiple purchases.
- Not interested in trades.
- Please ignore the purple tint in some photos. That’s from my crappy camera, not from the items. I have included some stock photos to show true color.
- For more details and photos, click on the link in my signature. Also a bunch of other stuff I’m selling.
I have a bunch of other listings up--please see my signature for the others.
Patrik Ervell Navy Wool Field Coat | Medium | New with tags | $430 >>> $400
This is not the standard Ervell field coat. A rare, special make-up for FW13, this has a 100% navy wool exterior, unlike the standard cotton. It’s a beautiful, thick, fine wool with a really nice hand, and just has that understated but expensive look and feel. It is significantly heavier and warmer than the standard cotton version, AND also still has the extra detachable wool lining for extra warmth. The lining in this is a cool oatmeal color—another nice touch that distinguishes it from the ordinary grey of the regular.
It retailed for over $900 IIRC, and I had it proxied from the sample sale last year and paid almost $550 all told with proxy fees and all. Letting it go for the sample sale price—certainly not cheap, but less than half retail and this is truly an exquisite, one-of-a-kind piece that is BRAND NEW with tags.
I am only selling very reluctantly because I am trying to raise funds for a wool Schneider merino coat. Fit is TTS and slim, no different from the regular field coat. Measurements seem larger only because material is significantly thicker.
Sleeve Length: 25
Back Length: 28
Spiewak Golden Fleece N1 Deck Jacket | S | Like New | $250 >>> $200
The N1 manufactured by Spiewak today is still sewn in the US using American-made tough, weather-resistant Martexin-waxed duck canvas shell (here in dark oak), 100% wool lining and Mouton furs – it’s guaranteed to keep you warm in even the coldest climates. The sleeves are lined with quilted polyester, which makes it wearable with just a t-shirt underneath. The cuffs have inset rib knit. The jacket features an oversized ‘Ideal’ zip and a 6-button storm placket.
Golden Fleece is Spiewak's high end line. Only worn once, basically new.
Pit to pit 20.5"
Patrik Ervell Quilted Hoodie Olive | Medium | New with tags | $125SOLD
Stephan Schneider Frozen Waves Wool Jacket w/ Knit Liner | V | Excellent Condition | $225SOLD
Rag & Bone Wool Herringbone MA-1 | Medium | New with tags | $280SOLD
Acne Winston Navy Wool Overcoat | 48 | Near New | $300SOLD
Margaret Howell Tweed Blazer | Large | Excellent Condition | $200SOLD
Patrik Ervell Wool Cadet Jacket | Medium | Excellent Condition | $200SOLD
For more see here.
Edited by inmamy - 12/27/15 at 2:39pm