or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › "Know Your Asshole Footprint"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"Know Your Asshole Footprint" - Page 3

post #31 of 40
Huh! I guess if you are older than 55, you are assumed an asshole anyway....
post #32 of 40
What if this article was about the print left by your actual asshole? Now that would be an interesting article - it could enumerate differences and explain how each person has a unique print, kind of like fingers.
post #33 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock View Post
What if this article was about the print left by your actual asshole? Now that would be an interesting article - it could enumerate differences and explain how each person has a unique print, kind of like fingers.

Why am I still reading this thread?
post #34 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage/Surf Rock View Post
What if this article was about the print left by your actual asshole? Now that would be an interesting article - it could enumerate differences and explain how each person has a unique print, kind of like fingers.

That would be more of an "assholeprint," as in fingerprint, footprint, or thumbprint, unless your asshole has a foot.
post #35 of 40
0 unfortunatly.
post #36 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedalus View Post
That would be more of an "assholeprint," as in fingerprint, footprint, or thumbprint, unless your asshole has a foot.
You mean your asshole doesn't have a foot? Hahaha, you're a freak.
post #37 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
asshat tard
Douchehat Asstard Faggot Clown Shoe Anus Boat Pussy Tits Clown Boat
post #38 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post
Douchehat Asstard

Faggot
Clown Shoe
Anus Boat
Pussy Tits
Clown Boat

manorexic !
post #39 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
manorexic !

Cheese eating surrender monkey.
post #40 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratboycom View Post
Cheese eating surrender monkey.

That's true but you're not scoring any points with that, Skylar
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › "Know Your Asshole Footprint"