Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on 10/19/16 at 2:44am in Classic Menswear
- The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford Last post on 10/19/16 at 1:23am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:59 pm in Classic Menswear
A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
Last edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only - Page 187post #2791 of 30618/20/16 at 4:29ampost #2792 of 30618/20/16 at 6:30ampost #2793 of 30618/20/16 at 7:10amQuote:
Enzo Bonafe, Antonio Meccariello, Vass all have a galway style boot they could most likely make in a woman's size.post #2794 of 30618/20/16 at 7:55ampost #2795 of 30618/20/16 at 8:35amQuote:Originally Posted by JC Echeverry
Ok, here i have some pictures of two pairs of boots i designed and made for me.
The first are a pair of rugged Monk strap boots:
They differ a little from the drawings, but I like the way they look.
Now, Here´s the second pair of boots i made.... They are Vintage Victorian Cap Toe Work Boots.... made with a much grainier leather, with another last and they have no leather inner lining..... Both of them were hand made with leather glued and stitched sole.
The picture above shows the boots after six months of heavy wearing.
I love the way they look. Im proud.
From now on, i will make all my cassual and dress boots.
I hope you like them.... take into account this is my first time designing and producing shoes before you deliver the blows. LOL.
(the pictures were taken with totally different light conditions and some of them have filters... sorry for the tonal differences).
(I am in the process of making two more pairs of boots.... i will post their pictures as soon as i get them.)
Your boots may not be typical of styleforum, but I think they are AWESOME.
Rock on man, the triple buckle boot in particular is very cool.post #2796 of 30618/20/16 at 11:31amMan... I havent thought about selling these to people..... I started making boots because i wanted nice boots and it was hard for me to get them.... So i wouldnt know how much to charge for them.... I dont know about shipping and stuff.....and i have only made the last in my size.... I would have to grade my lasts in every size from 36 to 44 or 45 to be able to sell them to people.... Overall.... Im not ready to sell them, but i love the fact that you like them.... It could be the beginning of a business.....lol.
Thanks for your support.post #2797 of 30618/22/16 at 6:40ampost #2798 of 30618/22/16 at 6:45ampost #2799 of 30618/22/16 at 7:25ampost #2800 of 30618/22/16 at 7:29ampost #2801 of 30618/23/16 at 10:30pmQuote:
They're about a half size down from your brannock size. I have a pair, extremely nice for the money. I am a 10D brannock size, a 10E in Allen Edmonds Dalton and First Ave boots, and my size 10 Thursday chukkas are slightly big had to use a heel pad.
They run wide I wouldn't worry about width at all.post #2802 of 30618/24/16 at 6:36pm
This hand made front zip boots are another design that is almost finished.....
Pics with propper finishing and Patina will be posted soon.
I personally love how this came up.
They look a lot like the initial design.
I changed the original toe design for an average cap toe design and it rocked.post #2803 of 30618/24/16 at 10:10pmpost #2804 of 30618/25/16 at 4:03ampost #2805 of 30618/27/16 at 1:33pm
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 minutes ago
- › Dress boots dilema 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 37 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 43 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 48 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 56 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 59 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...