or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only - Page 178

post #2656 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

^Whish to have a pair like that. Top boots.






Churchs bookbinder kickers for a rainy day.
I own the exact same pair but more pointed, and I hate them. The bookbinder looks cheap. My only buyers remorse so far, shoes concerned.

I'm done with Church's especially after visiting their outlet in Roermond, Holland. Terrible collection.
post #2657 of 3331
Size 11 anyone wink.gif
post #2658 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl1955 View Post

Hi burnso

I don't know anything about the Riders although they do look very nice, and I haven't purchased any Herring either, however the Herring are by Cheaney and I recent purchased my first pair form them and I'm very happy with the quality,feel & style
http://www.cheaney.co.uk/collections-c2/classic-collection-c3/cheaney-richmond-r-derby-boot-in-mahogany-grain-leather-p169

I'm sure either would be very nice but it won't be easy choosing the right one!!


Carl.

Thanks Carl. Yeah the Rider's company are well regarded here,my only concern is the toe shape.
Those Cheaney's look good. I have 2 pairs of Cheaney shoes (Baldwin and Hudson) so I really rate Cheaney, but I wouldn't mind a 'step up' and trying a new company, and theres something I don't like about the elastic on those Chelsea's.
post #2659 of 3331

Trickers Malton Boot

 

trickers-malton-boot-on-feet-05-26-16.jpg

post #2660 of 3331
Love the style and color. Closer look?
post #2661 of 3331
I was able to expand the photo. Really really nice. Nice leather
post #2662 of 3331
Really want these boots.

Totally impractical, don't know where/when I would ever wear them.

Still want them.

Must resist.




post #2663 of 3331

Boots!

 

 

 

post #2664 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

Really want these boots.

Totally impractical, don't know where/when I would ever wear them.

Still want them.

Must resist.

 

 

Oh very practical, if you're planning on felling a local forest or two ;)

post #2665 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by globobock View Post


I own the exact same pair but more pointed, and I hate them. The bookbinder looks cheap. My only buyers remorse so far, shoes concerned.

I'm done with Church's especially after visiting their outlet in Roermond, Holland. Terrible collection.

If you hate them why you bought them (not cheap at all)?. Well I use them to go for pub crawling, in bad weather condition and when I run my motorbike.  I am very happy with them; the leather and the acrilic treatment of the CG on those and  are on top of their counterparts.  Just a bit of water and a bit of brush and they are perfect.  Girls love them too, lol.

post #2666 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post

If you hate them why you bought them (not cheap at all)?. Well I use them to go for pub crawling, in bad weather condition and when I run my motorbike.  I am very happy with them; the leather and the acrilic treatment of the CG on those and  are on top of their counterparts.  Just a bit of water and a bit of brush and they are perfect.  Girls love them too, lol.
I was young and dumb and infatuated by the brand smile.gif

I actually still wear them (I spent the money after all), and on similar occasions as you: for the rough and casual events. Sometimes even in the office. But everytime I look at them, I just see how different they are from my calf shoes. And I'm probably the only person in my office building who sees the difference.
post #2667 of 3331

A pair or two of heavy CG shoes is a MUST for those occasions, especially if you have a nice shoe collection, lol .:bigstar: 

post #2668 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

I have used it on my shoes & boot just go to Amazon type bick 4 & check it out it will tell you more what it dose etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Bick4 dose very good job and you can pick it up from Amazon
Got my Bick 4 in the mail. Can't wait to try it out this weekend. 😉 I'll apply a little polish to them first.
post #2669 of 3331
Zapasman what is CG shoe sir that you are recommending biggrin.gif
post #2670 of 3331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chawk806 View Post


Got my Bick 4 in the mail. Can't wait to try it out this weekend. 😉 I'll apply a little polish to them first.
Awesome, just follow direction you should be set to go 👍👍
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only