or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My brand new Alligator Wallets!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My brand new Alligator Wallets!

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 

I’m over the moon with my latest find - a handcrafted genuine alligator wallet! I stumbled across it on Instagram and got in touch with the designer who was very helpful. I really like what he makes and when he referred me to his website, I was sold. The quality is amazing for a handcrafted product, better than I’ve come across anywhere before. I bought a bi-fold and a card holder. He claimed they are just like Hermes but I’m unsure because I’ve never purchased anything from them in the past. Here’s a few pictures of what I bought. 

 

 

 

post #2 of 15
Looks cool, who's the maker?
post #3 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSunisShining View Post
 

I’m over the moon with my latest find - a handcrafted genuine alligator wallet! I stumbled across it on Instagram and got in touch with the designer who was very helpful. I really like what he makes and when he referred me to his website, I was sold. The quality is amazing for a handcrafted product, better than I’ve come across anywhere before. I bought a bi-fold and a card holder. He claimed they are just like Hermes but I’m unsure because I’ve never purchased anything from them in the past. Here’s a few pictures of what I bought. 

 

 

 


Nice wallet!  I am looking for a crocodile leather belt... any recommendations?

post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 

His brand is called 'Dukesbury', which I have never heard of before.  He's got a lot of really good stuff which I've seen on his Instagram account. It's 'mr.sansoa'.  The website is www.dukesbury.com if you want to know more.  I have his email address if you want that too.

post #5 of 15

I dont find pictures of products in the website...

post #6 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LucasFilms View Post
 


Nice wallet!  I am looking for a crocodile leather belt... any recommendations?

Yeah it's really nice, thank you!  If you like I can PM you his email address, I'm sure he can sort something out with you.

post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSunisShining View Post

His brand is called 'Dukesbury', which I have never heard of before.  He's got a lot of really good stuff which I've seen on his Instagram account. It's 'mr.sansoa'.  The website is www.dukesbury.com if you want to know more.  I have his email address if you want that too.

How much did he quote you for the two items?
post #8 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz View Post


How much did he quote you for the two items?

 

I paid £1100 for them both.  Considering how great the quality is and the fact that they are wonderfully hand-stitched, I think it's a real bargain!  I also just enquired about a Lizard Bag that he showed me for my wife (with her birthday coming up in a couple of weeks) along with a cardholder and he has given me a fantastic price for them both as a combo! I cannot wait! You should definitely get in touch with him soon!

post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSunisShining View Post

I paid £1100 for them both.  Considering how great the quality is and the fact that they are wonderfully hand-stitched, I think it's a real bargain!  I also just enquired about a Lizard Bag that he showed me for my wife (with her birthday coming up in a couple of weeks) along with a cardholder and he has given me a fantastic price for them both as a combo! I cannot wait! You should definitely get in touch with him soon!

Not bad, you know. I'll keep that in mind, for now.
post #10 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz View Post


Not bad, you know. I'll keep that in mind, for now.

You should.  I've already recommended him to a few of my friends and they are strongly considering buying some of his work for personal use.  Do you have something that you specifically are looking for?

post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSunisShining View Post

You should.  I've already recommended him to a few of my friends and they are strongly considering buying some of his work for personal use.  Do you have something that you specifically are looking for?

I'm fine for now, thanks I really have enough leather goods at the moment. I'll inquire when I'm looking for something new. Thanks again.
post #12 of 15

He quoted me £1500 for an alligator wallet with grain interior. Seems expensive.

post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSunisShining View Post

I’m over the moon with my latest find - a handcrafted genuine alligator wallet! I stumbled across it on Instagram and got in touch with the designer who was very helpful. I really like what he makes and when he referred me to his website, I was sold. The quality is amazing for a handcrafted product, better than I’ve come across anywhere before. I bought a bi-fold and a card holder. He claimed they are just like Hermes but I’m unsure because I’ve never purchased anything from them in the past. Here’s a few pictures of what I bought. 


This is far too effusive to be real. How much is he paying you to post this lot?
post #14 of 15


I agree. Hard to believe.

post #15 of 15
Tom Edgemon at Edgemon Crockett will make one for $500 that surpasses any other I have seen. Full custom design with alligator interior, not leather like most.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › My brand new Alligator Wallets!