or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Story Et Fall Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Story Et Fall Thread*** - Page 64

post #946 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

Anybody know when the new suede colors will become available?

Next month
post #947 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by sosuke View Post

Next month

Rad, thanks.
post #948 of 1452
For those who have owned the tan colored boots for some time now, do you have any tips for maintenance? I've used the Tarrago nano spray repellent and also a suede eraser to clean off scuffs and debris, but the suede doesn't (or hasn't yet) seem to "wear in" to the point where not every single slight dirt or scuff will mark the suede and is very obviously noticeable.
post #949 of 1452
What's a similar alternative price wise to the side zips that are a little less sleek, Buttero?
post #950 of 1452
Trying to decide between gray line 4 sidezips and Butteros right now.
post #951 of 1452

Buttero boots are pricier, though.

post #952 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonronn View Post

I can agree with the pull tab being too thick. I would much prefer a grosgrain one like on slp. It takes a little re-adjusting under my jeans
i agree to it needs to be either nylon or thinner leather
post #953 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdotcho View Post

For those who have owned the tan colored boots for some time now, do you have any tips for maintenance? I've used the Tarrago nano spray repellent and also a suede eraser to clean off scuffs and debris, but the suede doesn't (or hasn't yet) seem to "wear in" to the point where not every single slight dirt or scuff will mark the suede and is very obviously noticeable.

It sounds like the suede doesn't get dirty enough for new marks to be insignificant because you keep cleaning them?
post #954 of 1452

How much you looking for?

post #955 of 1452
If anyone has black leather or black suede cropped jodhpurs they don't want I'm interested. Sz 41.5-42.5
post #956 of 1452
What is everyone using to protect the suede? I saw Tarrago Nano is there anything else (I have the tan boots).
post #957 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by greene View Post

What is everyone using to protect the suede? I saw Tarrago Nano is there anything else (I have the tan boots).

Just let them get beat up. Worn in dirty suede looks pretty rad if you're going for the SLP aesthetic
post #958 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by greene View Post

What is everyone using to protect the suede? I saw Tarrago Nano is there anything else (I have the tan boots).

I use that. It works just like in the videos. Only thing is I don't know how many times a year to apply.
post #959 of 1452
Thought this pic would give other guys a better look/angle of the regular jodhpurs. Sorry for the quality its a snapchat picture my friend took lol.
post #960 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by vljasu View Post

Thought this pic would give other guys a better look/angle of the regular jodhpurs. Sorry for the quality its a snapchat picture my friend took lol.

Is that cropped or regular?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Story Et Fall Thread***