or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Story Et Fall Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Story Et Fall Thread*** - Page 83

post #1231 of 1428

42 would be good. you definitely need to size down from your nike size unless you have really wide feet

post #1232 of 1428
i wear an 8 in clarks, 8 in redwings, 9 in nike, and 8.5 in vans

anyone have any chelseas by any chance their selling that would fit me? just wanna see if anything is available before i make an order directly
post #1233 of 1428

 

Tan Suede Chelseas | Walnut Suede Jodphurs | Black Suede Side Zips

post #1234 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvtt21 View Post
 

 

Tan Suede Chelseas | Walnut Suede Jodphurs | Black Suede Side Zips

post #1235 of 1428
Thread Starter 
@mvtt21 do you have any on foot picks of the black suede side zips? Trying to decide between those or grey suede Chelsea.
Also does anybody know roughly how much it would cost to have a cobbler change the sole to a commando/dainite/crepe/christy? Over or under $100?
post #1236 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@mvtt21 do you have any on foot picks of the black suede side zips? 
post #1237 of 1428

post #1238 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@mvtt21 do you have any on foot picks of the black suede side zips? Trying to decide between those or grey suede Chelsea.
Also does anybody know roughly how much it would cost to have a cobbler change the sole to a commando/dainite/crepe/christy? Over or under $100?
i would think less
post #1239 of 1428
Ordered grey suede!
post #1240 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@mvtt21 do you have any on foot picks of the black suede side zips? Trying to decide between those or grey suede Chelsea.
Also does anybody know roughly how much it would cost to have a cobbler change the sole to a commando/dainite/crepe/christy? Over or under $100?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by japejapejape View Post
 

 

Will try to take a few shots and post later tonight. 

post #1241 of 1428

 

 

 

post #1242 of 1428
I'm a regular 9 in Nike and running shoes and 8.5 in dress shoes and boots. I recently got a pair of Chelsea's in size 41. I've been wearing it inside for the whole day and the toe box is very tight. It feels like my toes are being "scrunched" since it's so narrow. Is this just the break in period or is it just too small? Anyone have any input?
post #1243 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post

I'm a regular 9 in Nike and running shoes and 8.5 in dress shoes and boots. I recently got a pair of Chelsea's in size 41. I've been wearing it inside for the whole day and the toe box is very tight. It feels like my toes are being "scrunched" since it's so narrow. Is this just the break in period or is it just too small? Anyone have any input?

Sounds like its a bit too small and your feet are quite wide. You might be able to stretch it out, wear 2 pairs of thick socks to break it in.  I'm a 10 (US) in Nikes and I ordered a 42.5 and its a tight fit (I have wide feet).  I think it would of been a better fit if I went true to size.

post #1244 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhericurls View Post

Sounds like its a bit too small and your feet are quite wide. You might be able to stretch it out, wear 2 pairs of thick socks to break it in.  I'm a 10 (US) in Nikes and I ordered a 42.5 and its a tight fit (I have wide feet).  I think it would of been a better fit if I went true to size.

Ah thanks for the input. Bummer. I'm hoping it stretches a bit, otherwise I'll probably have to let them go.
post #1245 of 1428
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL 9000 View Post

Ah thanks for the input. Bummer. I'm hoping it stretches a bit, otherwise I'll probably have to let them go.
u can have them professionaly stretched
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Story Et Fall Thread***