or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Story Et Fall Thread***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***Story Et Fall Thread*** - Page 73

post #1081 of 1452
Can't see the pictures of the boots on site, anyone else having this issue?
post #1082 of 1452
There are no images on the site, you will have to look here or on the ktt thread
post #1083 of 1452
Is that on purpose?
Wheres the ktt thread?
post #1084 of 1452

on ktt ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnd View Post

Is that on purpose?
Wheres the ktt thread?

 

on ktt. ;)

post #1085 of 1452

Anyone else got their tracking numbers from Sep 28 batch? Haven't got mine yet :(

post #1086 of 1452
so im about to pull the trigger on a pair of chelseas. two questions:
is the tobacco color way available to order yet?
if not when?

cheers
post #1087 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avani View Post

so im about to pull the trigger on a pair of chelseas. two questions:
is the tobacco color way available to order yet?
if not when?

cheers

They could be another 2-4 weeks away according to Lian.
post #1088 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhericurls View Post

They could be another 2-4 weeks away according to Lian.
damn that sucks, obviously I don't know what all goes into it but u would think new colors would be a rather easy thing to implement
post #1089 of 1452

Hey again

 

Finally got some pictures of my cropped jodhpurs which were part of the September 28th batch. Been wearing them all the time so they have a few days of wear time from the past Halloween weekend. I've also included some fit pics of me in my ToJ jacket I recently got too just to mix it up a little.

 

P.S. Sorry about the shitty pics, I only have an iPhone for taking photos and the lighting is horrible so that's what's up with that.

 

 

post #1090 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzoragazzo View Post
 

Hey again

 

Finally got some pictures of my cropped jodhpurs which were part of the September 28th batch. Been wearing them all the time so they have a few days of wear time from the past Halloween weekend. I've also included some fit pics of me in my ToJ jacket I recently got too just to mix it up a little.

 

P.S. Sorry about the shitty pics, I only have an iPhone for taking photos and the lighting is horrible so that's what's up with that.

 

 

Wow, you got them pretty quick, I'm in the same batch as well. They look super nice and I like your jacket as well. Do you live in Europe?

post #1091 of 1452

Yeah I'm in the UK. I actually would have had them earlier but things messed up on delivery (on 3 occasions) but I still feel petty lucky I got them so soon. As for the shoes I couldn't be any happier with them and the quality of construction and suede is fantastic, so I'm tempted to get the tobacco ones when they release. The jacket was a nice find on grailed too for only £150 and was hardly worn in.

post #1092 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzoragazzo View Post
 

Yeah I'm in the UK. I actually would have had them earlier but things messed up on delivery (on 3 occasions) but I still feel petty lucky I got them so soon. As for the shoes I couldn't be any happier with them and the quality of construction and suede is fantastic, so I'm tempted to get the tobacco ones when they release. The jacket was a nice find on grailed too for only £150 and was hardly worn in.


That's a steal on the jacket. I have my Falcon's DR2 lined up to wear with my tan cropped jodhs, and the estimated delivery to here in the US is on Thursday. Did your shoes get shipped from Vietnam too?

post #1093 of 1452


Oh nice man. Those jackets look really good and I imagine will look great with the cropped jodhpurs in the right fit. That's not too bad on the delivery either, only around a week and a half behind mine (if it's your shoes you mean are being delivered on Thursday). My shoes did indeed ship from Vietnam too, as I believe they all do.

post #1094 of 1452

Just my luck, I missed the October order date by 1 day now the next production dates are nowhere to be seen :(

post #1095 of 1452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhericurls View Post
 

Just my luck, I missed the October order date by 1 day now the next production dates are nowhere to be seen :(

You will probably still be included in the last October batch, you may have to wait 6 weeks instead of 4. I ordered my shoes the last day of Sept 28 batch and changed the color the day after the deadline and I still have my tracking # on time with everyone else, so take that a you will.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***Story Et Fall Thread***