• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

5EPxSF jeans available

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This pinned thread is to let everyone know that the much anticipated 5EPxSF jeans are now available at Styleforum and at Denim Bar in Arlington VA ( www.denimbaronline.com ) as well as at Hollywood Trading Company inLA, Uncle Otis in Toronto, and Oak in Brooklyn, NY.

Retail price is $260. Styleforum is offering the jeans for a discounted (20% off) price of $210 shipped within the USA. PM me (LA Guy) for shipped prices outside of the USA.

To purchase from Styleforum, either Paypal the amount to [email protected] with the subject line "5EPxSF W" where "W" is the waist size. At this time, only 34" inseams are available. You may also PM me requesting Googlecheckout. In that case, please include your email address in your PM.

Sizes available from Styleforum:
SOLD OUT

Here is the sizing chart, as well as some pictures of the fit and details. The model is 6', 165 lbs, with a 30" waist, and he is wearing a size 30. Links are provided below to more pictures of the jeans on different people.

Size guide (representative sizes only):
picture22sb9.jpg

Pictures of fit:

frontviewstill.jpg

sideviewstill.jpg

rearstill.jpg

Details:

frontfull.jpg

rearfull.jpg

jstitching.jpg

rearcloseup.jpg

brassburrs.jpg

pocketstitching.jpg

hiddenrivets.jpg

pocketbag.jpg

tag.jpg

selvage.jpg

More pictures of fits at: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=44245

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
Hey Fok, how much extra would the shipping be to Berlin? I'm still considering it.
That's right. Embrace poverty. Embrace it. Fok, could you also list all the facts about the jeans that you/Godmother can think of? For example, I didn't know until the 5EPSF vs SuFuW that our jeans were 50%/50% dyed. Stuff like that is cool to know.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jeeze Fok maybe you should run my website. This thread is great.

modual

Reaction score
Fok, on the size 31" does the front rise measure 10.25" or 10.5" ?

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
I have a pair of 36x36 for sale. Too small for me. Same price.

PM me if interested.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Sold

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
That's right. Embrace poverty. Embrace it. Fok, could you also list all the facts about the jeans that you/Godmother can think of? For example, I didn't know until the 5EPSF vs SuFuW that our jeans were 50%/50% dyed. Stuff like that is cool to know.
No rush.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads