The Ultimate Toronto Thread - Page 260
Especially if you catch them on their 20% off promotion.
If anybody does decide to go there, go see Mohammed, the manager of The Bay's MTM suiting department on Queen St. He's been there for around 40 years - he worked his way up - knows his stuff and is one hell of a storyteller. He's one of the smartest men I know.
If I ever consider getting Coppley or Samuelsohn at/near full price, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
- All 100% silk
- Price is $49 for 1 or $95 for two.
- First come first serve.
Lots of stock, except for the dark navy with only has a few left.
- Payment by paypal (you`re responsible for pp fees) or local cash pickup.
- Ties will be here in a couple of weeks.
1. Dark navy gren:
2. Lighter navy:
5. Silver gren:
Another proxy offer for local brethren. The same boutique also has some Drake's on clearance. They cost a bit more since they're not private label ties, but you can't go wrong with Drake's.
1. Solid Navy (!) repp tie - $79 CAD
2. Solid Navy Satin - $79
3. Brown Grenadine (Staple!) - $79
4. Solid Brown Knit Tie (Square end) - $69
All 8cm width.
These are steal prices considering it's in CAD dollars.
Edited by othertravel - 9/8/16 at 2:02pm
I think my request is already in there - 1 brown, 1 wine. Cheers.