or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Reprocessed wool
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Reprocessed wool

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 
Is it inferior? Can a good pair of pants be made out of it?
post #2 of 8
its usually mixed with new wool. reprocessed means it was spun, woven and could even made into a garment. but it was never worn. the fabric is broken down to fibers mixed with new wool spun and woven. fabric made from used clothing must be labeled, used wool.
post #3 of 8
is that the same as recycled wool? i've noticed that wool coats from the gap tend to use recycled wool. its very coarse and rough, almost like the texture of a pot scrubber.
post #4 of 8
Thread Starter 
The tag I saw said reprocessed and it was on Facconnable pants.
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-rock View Post
is that the same as recycled wool? i've noticed that wool coats from the gap tend to use recycled wool. its very coarse and rough, almost like the texture of a pot scrubber.

the fibers can be woven into many different finishes.
what you have seen must have been a tweed.
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Jack
The tag I saw said reprocessed and it was on Facconnable pants.
Speaking of wool, what ever happened with your little Russian zhopke?
post #7 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Speaking of wool, what ever happened with your little Russian zhopke?

You can skip the other posts, just read mine.
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...hlight=romance
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
You can skip the other posts, just read mine.
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...hlight=romance
damn.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Reprocessed wool