or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 5EP x SF jean post pics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

5EP x SF jean post pics - Page 3

post #31 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Shore, those jeans are really flattering. This is how a pair should look.

I agree, they make you look like you normally wear a smaller size...VERY flattering!
post #32 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlai View Post
These are size 29. I usually wear a 29, but I've never had a "skinny" jean before, so I'm not sure how I feel about it. Also, since these are raw (this is my first foray into raw), I'm worried that they're going to be too tight.


Wow. These look as good as any jeans I have ever seen. I can only hope mine look half as good.
post #33 of 650
This thread has me so excited.
post #34 of 650
where can i find these jeans?
post #35 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by iazniguy View Post
where can i find these jeans?

They are sold directly through Styleforum (PM me for details), at Denimbar (www.denimbaronline.com ), at Oak in NYC, at Hollywood Trading Company in LA, and at Uncle Otis in Toronto. Styleforum and Denimbar offer the same discounted price of $210 shipped within the USA, slightly more shipped elsewhere.
post #36 of 650
i checked the denimbar website is it listed there?
post #37 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by iazniguy View Post
i checked the denimbar website is it listed there?

Er... apparently not... yet.
post #38 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by iazniguy View Post
where can i find these jeans?
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=44106 Slackin', LAG...
post #39 of 650
I just got my pair and I am fine with the fit of the jeans but I can't button the top button. Will they stretch overtime enough or should i go a size up? Update: Was able after struggle to get top button buttoned
post #40 of 650
If you can't button them, they won't stretch. If you can button them and wear them for a while, they'll stretch. Myself, if I literally couldn't button my pair or if they were uncomfortably tight, I'd go up a size.
post #41 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sator Sartoris View Post
I just got my pair and I am fine with the fit of the jeans but I can't button the top button. Will they stretch overtime enough or should i go a size up?

Update: Was able after struggle to get top button buttoned

They will stretch to fit at the waist. I typically advocate buying raw jeans so that, at the onset, the top button is snug, but not uncomfortable. Of course, I have a brand new pair of size 30 Nom de Guerre's (NdG jeans go from a size 30 to a size 32. I so wish there were a size 31) which can only be described as tight at the waist at the moment, so I occasionally break that rule myself.

Maybe, just maybe, the both of us should lay off the cheeseburgers a while.
post #42 of 650
I got mine today (), and I gotta tell you, I'm so glad I didn't size up to a 31. For me, the waist was far from the tightest part of the jeans. I've been running a lot lately, so they are tighter at my meaty thighs and ample ass (for a skinny guy) than they appear to be on other people. I really like the fit, though, and I think it's a great cut.
post #43 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countertenor View Post
I got mine today (), and I gotta tell you, I'm so glad I didn't size up to a 31. For me, the waist was far from the tightest part of the jeans. I've been running a lot lately, so they are tighter at my meaty thighs and ample ass (for a skinny guy) than they appear to be on other people. I really like the fit, though, and I think it's a great cut.
Useless without pics.
post #44 of 650
Countertenor, isn't having meaty thighs and ass a good reason to size up (regardless of the waist)?
post #45 of 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Useless without pics.
Exaaaaactly. After all, that is what this thread is about. I'll try to get on that, but for the short term, it'll involve a cellphone camera and bad lighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG2G View Post
Countertenor, isn't having meaty thighs and ass a good reason to size up (regardless of the waist)?
Maybe, but a) it's not skin-tight, and b) it is the fit I was looking for. EDIT: and with an extra inch, the waist would probably be too loose, at least for me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › 5EP x SF jean post pics