or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The 3-Piece Thred
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The 3-Piece Thred - Page 8

post #106 of 112
I really like the Brooks Brothers three piece (especially at 50% now) but I'm looking for it in a medium gray. Does anyone have any suggestions in the $400-$600 range?
post #107 of 112
Love'em.
post #108 of 112
I actually though they were going the way of the Dodo but they've had a fairly big resurgence in popularity. They probably have more of a psycoligical effect on the viewer when theyre worn with a lighter weight or color suit because theyre unexpected but I like them more with a dark or heavier weight suit (or both).
post #109 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by chorse123 View Post
Brooks has a decent looking Golden Fleece three piece:


http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...ult_color=Grey
The BB three-piece suits have belt loops

Just FYI.
post #110 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitom View Post
I really like the Brooks Brothers three piece (especially at 50% now) but I'm looking for it in a medium gray. Does anyone have any suggestions in the $400-$600 range?
Bookster in this fabric.
post #111 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by JibranK View Post
The BB three-piece suits have belt loops

Just FYI.

Most three-piece suits come with belt loops nowadays.
I've got a couple from RL Polo by Corneliani - one has belt loops, the other has side adjusters.
It's hardly surprising or uncommon, particularly given that most men are very unaccustomed to wearing braces now.
post #112 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
Most three-piece suits come with belt loops nowadays.
I've got a couple from RL Polo by Corneliani - one has belt loops, the other has side adjusters.
It's hardly surprising or uncommon, particularly given that most men are very unaccustomed to wearing braces now.
They don't need to wear braces - they can wear side adjusters.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The 3-Piece Thred