or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Weird crotch smelling odor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Weird crotch smelling odor - Page 2

post #16 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoff View Post
Hmmm... Deli meat and vinegar... anyone have a crotch that smells like rye bread?

L O L

Too much. My sides hurt.
post #17 of 64
Let me ask the SF-specific questions first: Are you wearing tight jeans in a hot/humid climate? Have you not washed your jeans in 6 months?
post #18 of 64
I believe it's called Fromunda cheese. Try bathing. And Gold Bond. Baby powder is for babies.
post #19 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
I believe it's called Fromunda cheese.


Fromunda what?
post #20 of 64
This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.
post #21 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.

I look in here when I need a good laugh.
post #22 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiecollector View Post
I believe what you are referring to is the duckbutter. Depending on diet, exercise, temperature, etc, I'd say vinegar isn't that bad of a thing for it to smell like. Maybe ladle some into a perfume jar and sell it.

i'm almost embarrassed to admit i had to look that up on urban dictionary. now i know what it's called!
post #23 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.

+1

And why I always regret it when I do. I can't believe I even clicked on this thread.
post #24 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.
But you have to admit, you originate some of the best threads here. In fact, I was just checking to see if you had anything new in the forum.
post #25 of 64
The crotch and armpit have the same type of sweat which is milky and smells worse then the clear odorless sweat on the rest of your body (learned that from NY Times a few weeks ago).

You could try deoderant in the affected area.... but thicker tight-fitting underwear is a better option. No boxers or saggy stretched-out boxer briefs (granny panties).
post #26 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
I thought duck butter only happened in chick's privates?


Anyway, OP, after showering (try using shampoo in that area) make sure you dry that area well and then just put some powder. Not too much, as it will show through your pants.

edit: oh yeah and along the lines of the duck butter, make sure you clean your bunghole well, especially if you sweat alot.


sounds like you know what im talking about, do you have the same problem?
post #27 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Let me ask the SF-specific questions first: Are you wearing tight jeans in a hot/humid climate? Have you not washed your jeans in 6 months?

no i don't wear tight jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg_atlanta View Post
The crotch and armpit have the same type of sweat which is milky and smells worse then the clear odorless sweat on the rest of your body (learned that from NY Times a few weeks ago).

You could try deoderant in the affected area.... but thicker tight-fitting underwear is a better option. No boxers or saggy stretched-out boxer briefs (granny panties).


thanks greg, thats a good idea, dedorant, i never even thought about it, because powder dosent do the job
post #28 of 64
I think having the smell also depends on whether you're circumsized or not. k I'm never entering this thread again.
post #29 of 64
Duck butter is one of the key ingredients of santorum. K I'm not entering this thread again either. And I'm not using "K" instead of "okay" because I'm not 13 years old, mmm k?
post #30 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJ View Post
I believe it's called Fromunda cheese. Try bathing. And Gold Bond. Baby powder is for babies.
A strong application of fromunda cheese (or duck butter) may be just what the doctor ordered for the fellow in the other thread with the flawless face looking to get rid of any trace of stubble.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Weird crotch smelling odor